Maybe we need space! Part 1

IT'S ALL IMAGINATION NOTHING IS TRUE AND IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH GRAMMAR DEAL WITH IT, I AM LAZY!

Although she was very busy with shooting she always tried to free her time to spend with her sunny as she knows how he becomes if he doesn't get attention. As soon as she become free she went for her phone to call sunny but he didn't answer and she realised he might be busy with umar as today he planned to hang out with him.

 She didn't wanted to waste her time so she decided to go the app she never use also called twitter to see what she has been losing all this years,  as her brother pratik, always tell her how her fandom aka tejatroops keep fighting for her in the app or how tejran fan keep showering love to her and karan.  

Once opened she regretted, as it was full of hate and she knew it was reasonable as she won the title of bigg boss 15 leaving behind every contestant with their fandoms, and to be honest she didn't care as they don't matter to her. She decided to search her name to see what appears and she was happy to see so many positive things for her, however soon this happines turned into confusion, sadness and insecurity when she came across to a fan made video about karan interviews where he talks about BAD about her or at least that was the intention behind the video.

'leech'

'tejasswi sabse bari leech hain, karan ki bohat khoon peti hain' said rakhi beside karan who was laughing

' iss baat se toh me pura agree karunga, yeh larki meri bohat khun peeti hain sacchi me leech hain' added karan jokingly with rakhi while they were being interviewed.

'kese ghelte hain too, kitni ghamandi hain ye teja' said umar giving a high five to karan while he answered laughing

'kyunki me purush nehi mahapurush hoon'

tweets

meenu: Wish we all use pool card funny emojis, my poor brother this leech emptied all his blood making him loose 10kg

retweet

kkundrra: savage

unfourtunetly while karan intention was just to tease tejasswi like they always do, he forgot that the joke is not between them anymore but shared with millions others and most importantly picked up like gold from their haters. Anti-tejasswi are using each statement made by karan as their adventage while, tejasswi supporter are using to prove how bad of a boyfriend he is. So it was inevitable for tejasswi to not see them and not feel effected as the person in question was in fact her boyfriend. She wanted call and burst on him but remembered he is with Umar and he might make a big issue like he used to do in bb house. So she restrained herself from doing something impulsive like she always does, except this time this decision of hers was about to take a turn for worse.

She started overthinking her relationship with karan. From the day they came out they were inseparable, yes they were busy and couldn't spend much time together nor share intimate moments more than a kiss also if  both are excited for the next step as they have spent enough time to know and understand each other.

She really thought all their problems, insecurities and misunderstanding were left in past with bb house but clearly she was wrong.

The reason why she was always with karan because he wanted that way, he felt lonely otherwise. Rakhi used call her leech but it never effected her but now after seeing so many interviews of karan calling her , it honestly breaks something inside her.

'Am I being extra towards him? ' she asked herself doubting

'Should I give him space? is he getting bored of me already? Maybe we need space' the train of doubts was interrupted by her stylist who was calling her for custom trial.

While karan totally oblivious of his actions was chilling with Umar who was talking about twitter trends and honestly he felt bored. They met after so long and the only thing he has to talk is about his twitter trend? He took out his phone and saw a missed call from teja, he immediately called her back but she didn't answer and he didn't call again as she might be shooting for naagin.

He started watching their vms and internally gushing over them.

'mera laado kitna cute hain' he unintentionally said out loud

"kya" remarked umar

'kuch nehi yaar, I need to leave tomorrow I have a lot of interviews' said that he bid his farewell, while in the car he was looking through his insta and came through a picture of tejasswi in the finale outfit and all of sudden he started having flashback from that morning.

FLASHBACK

'Thanks please tell her you guys don't mind me here, sunny needs me now' karan heard a faint voice of tejasswi

'haan beta app jao teja beti ko ya lane ke liya bohat sukriya' said karan's father

'or beta tum jao oh apne camre me band hain'

'thank you uncle me abhi jaati hoon' he heard her voice again but he thought he was dreaming however as soon as he felt her touch he snapped from his nap and looked at her, who was kneeling down with her gown caressing karan's hair.

'I'm so sorry I didn't mean to woke you up' she instantly said regretting touching him

while he was blank, for a moment he didn't register what is happening. He was broken, disappointed and demoralized  because he lost but at the same time extremely happy since the girl he loves won. 

All the emotions he felt in that house which he was extremely afraid to confront when he comes out in that moment were gone.

The girl he accused of being selfish sometimes was today standing in front of him other than celebrating her victory with her friends and family, because she was worried about him.

'kya kar rahi hain ya?'

'mujhe chorkar kyun ayi?'

'didn't wanted to be the only negativity there' said karan sincerely, he didn't wanted to act fake but also didn't wanted to ruin this special day for tejasswi.

he was really happy for her but also the feeling of disappointment was still there.

'are you serious? tell me other than you how many people wanted me to win? '

'koi nehi?'

'exactly me kese kush rahoon tu bol, and most importantly how can I enjoy if my strength is feeling low? '

' me teri strength hoon?'

' tu meri strength nehi meri sab kuch hain, uss party se zada mujhe ya sukon milega' said tejasswi putting her head on karan chest and hugging him.

All those time he thought what is going to happen when they are outside, are they going be like the way they were inside the house, was all of this because they missed their family or outside world.

Each question was answered when she hugged him, each emotion they felt inside the house was as pure as the outside world, each fear he had was gone.

With all the emotions he was feeling and the intensity, he hugged her back and murmured ' I love you'

'I love you too my little' she said and looked at him, in that moment something clicked inside of him

he never felt this way and it was magical to be actually able too experience it

time stopped for a instant when he realised how close they were, their lips just few cm away, tejasswi with her eyes closed. He smiled at her cuteness and with his hand he grabbed her face making it more closer to his face. As soon as their lips met the flutter inside their body intensified, their hearts beats started beating in synchrony like their mouth. It was simple yet perfect. Nothing felt better than this moment not even when she won the trophy, as her hand was resting on his chest she felt his heart pounding fast and smiled through the kiss making karan stop too. 

'they weren't joking when they said they can literally feel our heart beats'