Maybe we need space! Part 2

'yaar yeh phone kyun nehi utha thi hain' said kk after trying to call teja for fourth time, he knew she didn't had any reason to not pick up now as her pack up was one hour before.

kk- Hii Pra did you talk with your sister today? *as he was worried he thought of texting Pra, tejasswi's brother as they share a very close bond so he might no what's up with her*

Pra- hii, yes we did few minutes earlier, she just came from shoot and was very tired, probably went to sleep or shoot for youtube video as fan's are waiting for her update.

kk- thanks man

karan for the first time felt helpless he wasn't able to decipher the situation, nothing happened for teju to ignore him yet, he felt like she was. Again there are possibilities she might be busy but still he felt uneasy.

Since the day they come out from that house, there wasn't a moment that they didn't spent together when ever they could or at least always informed if one of them got busy. Till Today morning everything felt right, now it doesn't, being the overthinker he is, this was thoughts was eating him alive. 

He looked at his side table and took his phone and saw it was 3am, he wanted to text teja so he kept writing and deleting afraid that he might woke up teja. Unknown to him also his lady love was awake and staring at his name waiting to text him but afraid to do so. It was surprising when she saw three dots with name appearing and going away, clearly pointing that also he wanted talk to her. With the new confidence gained in this past few seconds she thought of sending him a message.

teja-kyun nehi soya abhi tak?

kk- You are not SLEEPING YET?

teja- mene pehle pucha

kk- you need to go to work tomorrow

teja- I know

kk- why didn't you pick up my phone?

teja- I was busy

kk- that busy that you didn't had time even answer for 2 minutes and say I am busy? do you even know how I am feeling? I can't sleep, I can't eat, I don't know if I did something wrong, did I?

teja- maybe we should take some time off each other *being the straight forward girl she is, she couldn't hold it anymore, she said what she was feeling*

kk- what do you mean?

teja- I saw some clips and I realised maybe this is too much for you to handle, I remember rakhi calling me leech because I was always with you but I thought you liked it but maybe I was wrong, moreover I don't want you spend your time with me because you have too, or because you think I want you to do that. I mean I do but not if you feel like wasting your time.

kk- wtf I am coming right now, Idc if it's too late but I need to see you

teja- what, don't my parents are sleeping

kk- idc I am coming, keep your door open we will do everything quietly but as of now I need to see you.

After kk reach teja's house, he found her waiting in her doorstep. Quietly both of them settled in teja's room which thankfully was far from her parents.

'what is all of this, why are you thinking like that? I was having fun' explained kk

'I don't have any problem with you having fun but why is always at expense? making fun of me 1000 others is ok for but when I used to taunt with baabs you used get angry, irritated and what not, why so much double standards with me? if you don't want me around just tell me, I'll do my best to stay away from you' expressed teja all her frustration

'look I had a problem u making fun of me and I told you this so you stopped but did u ever told me is the same for you? never, how am I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? there isn't a moment when I don't think about you, and you think I need space from you? what are you even thinking? said kk

'Meko nehi pata kyunki tu mere sath my Mr perfect hota hain or logon k samne koi or ho jata hain, kya karun mein? Mene teko bola, teri meri leni hain toh leh but there is a limit that now you are crossing. "

'THEN FUCKING SAY IT, I AM NOY A -' teja before he yell anymore launched herself into him with her hand in mouth

'shut up, you are going to wake up my parents' said teja with a low voice looking directly at karan

in that moment kk forgot what he wanted to say, teja is one of those people who's eyes express more than their words

yes teja did express why she was upset, but he felt there was a lot more than that, his doubts he used to have in bigg boss house got cleared when they came out and he found teja at his doorstep at 6 am, but did he do something to assure teja the same way she did? other than spending time with her? but again isn't this also a way to show how much you care for someone when you leave everything and try to spend the little bit you have everyday with the same person?

But again not everyone think the same way, and he knew if he ask her she wouldn't directly say it to him until she herself want it, so he did the next best thing.

he removed her hand from his mouth and leaned to kiss her, which soon turned very passionate, without breaking the kiss, he lifted her up wrapping her legs around his waist, laying down in the bed with her .

he  suddenly stopped kissing and slowly started sucking one particular spot in teja's neck commonly known as sweet spot causing tejasswi to roll her eyes back with pleasure. As he was already between her leg, he pressed his private part more into her causing her to moan.

It was like music to his ear, so he started slowly moving creating more friction between them, while teja started to lose control over her body.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

'TEJASSWI TUM THIK HO?' as soon as teja heard her mom voice she pushed karan away making him

'shit shit' she murmured , thankfully she closed the door after letting karan come to her room

'hideee' karan got up rubbing his ass and went to hide behind tejasswi's bed while teja went to open the door

'yes mom kya huwa'

'tu thik  hai? tere room se awaz arahi thi'

'haan ek bura sapna dekh liye'

'me agao tere sath sone?' 

'nehi nehi ab thik hoon, tum sone jao'

'thik hain ja so ja' said tejasswi's mom leaving her there 

'