Chapter 1

India
New York
17 years old

                                    India                                New York                                17  years old

This is my first story hope you like it
______________________

I woke still tired it was 6:00 AM but I hade to get up early to start packing. Today was the day I am moving to Atlanta Georgia. As I was packing I put on my playlist. Playing games by summer walker with Bryson tiller cane on.

4 hours later I packed most of my stuff . I got up out my bed grabbed my clothes, toothbrush, deodorant and tree house scrub. For me to get ready for a shower . I put on some music and got in the shower

A couple minutes later I got out the shower wrapped my towel around me and brush my teeth did my skin care routine and put on my cloths.

with crocs

2 hours later I finish packing everything I went down stair and made some pancakes and eggs. Since it was 12:00 pm I went to wake up my mom. So we can catch our flight to Atlanta.

After I woke up my mom I went to my room to grab my all my bag and put them in the car. Then I went back to grab my AirPods, phone charger, and my phone. After we got in the car in drove to our flight.

__________________________

When we got here we waited for them to call our flight. It took a while but the eventually called it. When we got on the plane I was seated by the window and my was beside me. I got in TikTok. After a while I went to wattpad and read and read some books.

After a while I went to sleep. My mom woke me up and it the flight was over we where now in Atlanta Georgia. We got our bags my mom called us a Uber to our new house I was excited and tired I really wanted to sleep and my bed.

We arrive to our new house and I told my mom I love her went upstairs and went to bed. I hour late I woke up and was hungry so I ask my mom if I could go to sonic for some mozzarella sticks and a slushy she said and she said "yes".

I grab the keys put on my shoes got my phone and went to the car. I put on some music by Jhene Aiko and pulled off to sonic. Once's I got there I got out the car and started walking in there but I was on my phone so I bumped into someone and dropped my phone but it did not break.

I picked my phone and said sorry but she said it was ok. We talk for a while and I got her name witch was London I also got her number. But then remembered what I came here for and went to order my food.

When I got home I went in my bed watch Netflix on my phone since I did not have a tv yet. After awhile I went to got take a shower and put on my pajamas took a picture with them on. Since I had school tomorrow I decided it was time for me to go to sleep. My mom sign me up for school ahead of time so I have it tomorrow

 My mom sign me up for school ahead of time so I have it tomorrow

Hope you liked it

Hope you liked it