Chapter 2

India
                          Atlanta Georgia
                             17 years old

                                    India                          Atlanta Georgia                              17 years old

__________________

I woke with my alarm still going turned it off and rolled off the bed. I got up off the floor and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and then did my skin care. After that I picked out my school cloths and shoes and put them on.

                                                                               After I put my cloths I grab my phone and AirPods got a pop tart ate it and went to the bus stop

I know what your thinking girl your 17 you need a car I have my driving license but I'm broke so I can't get a car yet. Imma get me a job soon.

Then the bus came and I got on it. A minute later we where at school. I got off the bus and went to the front office to get my schedule. After I got my schedule I went to look for Ms.Lyric classroom. I ask her where to sit but she said I can sit wherever I want. So that exactly what I did I sat in the second row because I'm blind ass fuck.

When I sat down I got out my phone and AirPods and went on TikTok. I saw that London was in this class with me but I did not say anything or walk up to her because I don't really know her. I continue to scroll on TikTok and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and it was London she introduced me to her friend name star. We all talk for a while and I exchanged numbers with star since I already had London number. But then class started they sat next me. Ms lyric started teaching but I wasn't really listing.
____________________

It was now launch time I got my food and saw London and Star waving at me so I went over there. We ate our food then when we where done we went to rest of our classes. Most of my classes our with London so I saw her a lot.

After we finish school I got on the bus and went home then I got a text from London asking if I wanted to got to a party with her and Star.