Chapter 2

You picked up the disk only to realize what it had said and drop it again in shock. You'd made it. Inside the envelope was a stack of papers, most of them were boring, just permission forms and waivers and whatnot. Most of them only needed your signature, a couple needed a parent or guardian's. That didn't matter, you'd just fudge something on there later. There was a lot of fine print you couldn't be bothered to read right now. Only one piece of paper caught your eye. It was a crisp sheet of clean white paper with a rectangle in the middle. It was for a hero costume, you realized. A hero costume you had absolutely zero ideas for. You sighed and let the paper float down on the coffee table. Maybe you'd think of something later, or you'd just scribble and let the costume designers figure it out.

You couldn't deal with being in your apartment anymore, it was too hot and you really needed some fresh air. So, as usual you went to fly over the city. It looked beautiful at this time, when the sun was just barely touching the horizon. The whole city was bathed in orange light.

You found yourself in a familiar area. The alleyway where you'd been so rudely constrained to a chair. You'd come here a few times since the incident, looking for the blue haired man. For revenge, answers, you weren't quite sure. You'd given up after two or three weeks. You didn't know why you'd come back. Then you saw it, a flash of blue out of the corner of your eye. You landed on one of the buildings to either side of the narrow space. You peered over the edge, expecting to see a pile of used-to-be-chair ashes. Instead, he was there. He was so familiar it was driving you crazy that you couldn't think of who he reminded you of. He turned to the sky and for a minute you saw his face. A mix of sadness, longing, and even a little frustration. It was a face you'd made yourself many times, especially while you'd waited for the results of the UA entrance exam. You almost felt bad, and then you remembered he wanted to "take your wings", whatever that meant. You were just about to fly down there to give him a piece of your mind. After all, who did this guy think he was, taking you hostage like that. But before you could a purple mist flowed into the alley. A man appeared, well, not a man exactly, more like a man shaped cloud wearing a suit.

"Tomura Shigaraki." You squinted at him disapprovingly, he'd just given away this other guy's name without a second thought. How stupid. It did, however, eliminate any suspicion

That you knew him. You'd never met a "Tomura Shigaraki." You kept looking down into the alley, watching the exchange.

"I do not think she is coming back." The purple man said. Who was she? Were you she? That worried you. Being waited for by someone who wanted to kill you didn't sound that great. Shigaraki responded,

"I know, I just hoped...Never mind, let's go." The purple man expanded until his body was more of a hole, Shigaraki stepped through and they both disappeared. You stared. For a longer time than you meant to. The sky dimmed around you. You finally tore your eyes away from the now empty alley. You flew home. You thought about starting the paperwork for UA, but after looking at it for less than a minute you gave up.

You woke up the next morning and sighed, doing paperwork all day was not your cup of tea, but you did so anyway. The hero costume was the last thing for you to do, but now, after spending half your paperwork time day-dreaming, you actually had some ideas. In the end you had a simple sketch of aviator goggles, you'd been trying to find some for the longest time so you could really fly, a (faux) leather jacket with (faux) fur around the cuffs and collar, flying got cold, and faux leather would keep you warm and it was lighter weight and more flexible than real leather, the fur was just for fun, and because you liked soft things, but you felt better knowing you hadn't actually caused an animal's death for fashion, under the jacket was a skintight, black, suit, it would be easy to move in and it seemed pretty comfortable. Overall you were satisfied with the result, but now that you'd done the paperwork, you didn't really know what to do with yourself, school didn't start for another week. You stared dejectedly out the window, you didn't even feel like flying. When you were too bored to go flying it was a very sad thing. You ended up falling asleep on the couch just as the sun began to set. It was a weird sleeping position and your back would no doubt be in pain all through tomorrow.

Hey Guys, I am so sorry, I said I'd try to post sooner and I ended up posting way, way later, also it's really short. I'm losing motivation T-T. I'll try (again) to get the next chapter out sooner.