Medicine Cat

First, random number generator 1-2.

1-Regular med and med app

2-Regular med only

Cedarstar got lucky and found two cats willing to be a medicine cat! They were kittpets, so they'd be better as medicine cats anyways. The young one would be the medicine cat apprentice. Their names are...

Second, random number generator 1-7.(for med)

1-Rushdusk~brown tabby tom with a white-to-black tail fade and blind yellow eyes.

2-Shadevine~black she-cat with gray tabby paws and a gray tail. She also has dark green eyes.

3-Spidershadow~gray tom with a black tabby cape and warm amber eyes.

4-Whitecoat~silver tabby she-cat with a white cape and icy blue eyes, right eye blind from a fox attack.

5-Molepad~brown tom with silver paws and blind amber eyes.

6-Spruceface~black she-cat with a spruce-brown facemask and leaf-green eyes. 

7-Flycloud~black tom with white splotches and deep blue eyes.

Their names are Spruceface, a black she-cat with a spruce-brown facemask and leaf-green eyes, and...

Third, random number generator 1-7. (for med app IF YOU GOT ONE!!!)

1-Rubblepaw~rock-gray she-cat with a darker gray tail and deep blue eyes.

2-Ratpaw~gray tom with a cream tail and amber eyes.

3-Batpaw~black she-cat with a gray outlined shape on her side that looks like a wing and midnight blue eyes.

4-Bearpaw~dark brown tom with a cream underbelly and a stub tail. His eyes are amber.

5-Leafpaw~silver tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and tail. Her eyes are leaf-green.

6-Sandypaw~cream tom with ginger spots and a ginger muzzle. His eyes are blue with green outlining the pupil.

7-Lostpaw~black she-cat with white splotches and bright amber eyes.

Their names are Spruceface, a black she-cat with a spruce-brown facemask and leaf-green eyes, and Bearpaw, a dark brown tom with a cream underbelly and a stub tail. His eyes are amber.