Chapter 3

I gave him a really bad look, that if I could kill him with only my eyes he would be already be dead.

"Now I need to go and get some books That I need, and other things" I said.

"Can I go with you?" he asked.

"Sure"

It was not a good idea that Harry came with me, there where a lot of paparazzi.

"Are you ok? I'm really sorry"

"It's ok, it's not your fault"

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing"

"Why?"

"First I have NO friends here and second, classes start tomorrow!"

"Ok, then I think I will stay with you, would you like to go get some Starbucks?" he suggested

"Yes!" I exclaimed happily. He chuckled and we headed to Starbucks.

I was freaked out, paparazzi around us were being super rude, pushing us everywhere and asking questions all the time; is a life I couldn't get used to. Harry acted as it was a normal thing, but I guess it was because he had grown up with it.

"That was crazy, paparazzi was everywhere"

"-yes I hate them"

"But then, why are you so kind to them?" I asked.

"-Grandmas rules"

"Oh"

I guess that makes sense because the minute he left them behind the big bright smile he had disappeared, and was replaced by an annoyed frustrated frown.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ok, fist I have History class,then Chemistry, after that some English and finally Math class.

History was very interesting because I love England's history. Chemistry was an absolute horror, I absolutely hated it! And the big fat, ugly teacher with a wart in the cheek and a high pitched voice didn't helped at all. I didn't understood anything, now I'm in English with my absolutely and lovely room mate! (note the sarcasm).

"Mrs. Rodriguez!" the teacher yelled at me

"I'm sorry"

"She is thinking about me" Harry added

"You wish" I whisper

"Harry ! Erika! Be quiet please and this is your last warning!"

"Admit it Erika, you love me" Harry whispered.

"If I had to choose between you and a rat, I would definitely choose the rat!" I said

"Ok this is enough! Get out of my class" the teacher was really mad.

Great, my first English class and they kick me out!

I picked up my things and left, this time Harry had went really far!

"Hey Erika, want to go somewhere special?"

"How special?"

"A very special one, were we can be alone"

"Alone, huh?" I touched my chin pretending that i was thinking about it. I smiled "No." I turned around and started walking, hearing Harry's footsteps trying o catch up with me.

"Oh come on Erika!"

"I don't want to be with you right now Harry..."

"If it's about what happened in English class I'm sorry"

"It's not that"

"Then?" he asked me

I sighed, "Nothing, I will be in the room"

"Then I go with you"

"No!" I said but Harry followed me.

"Ok then if you don't want to leave me I'll go to the library"

"Then I go with you" he said following me again.

"Harry no!" he burst out laughing and continued following my movements.

That afternoon I spend all my time in the library as well as my best friend Harry (note the sarcasm) because I have tons of homework!

"Hey Erika!"

"What do you want Harry?"

"Do you have the answer to question 5 of math homework?"

"Yes" I whispered.

"Can you give it to me?"

"No"

"Why? Please, just this one" he begged.

"Ok just this one, its 780 pounds"

"Thanks baby"

Baby, really?

"Don't call me baby" I said with not a very kind tone.

I finally finished my homework being around 10pm.

"Harry I'm going"

"Can you please help me with my history essay?"

"No Harry, I'm sorry I'm really tired" I left the library and went to my room, then I fell sleep

I woke up at 1am and Harry wasn't in the room, I stood up and searched for him. I found him in the library finishing his history essay.

"Hey Harry, what are you doing here?"

"Finishing my history essay"

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked him, his face was as pale as a ghost and his eyes were bloodshot.

"No, I have a headache" he said in a tired voice.

"You know what? Go and have some rest, I will finish that work for you" I said

"Thank you" he stood up and gave me a kiss in my forehead.

A kiss? Really?! I just meet this guy and he's already felling cozy!