chapter 4

1:30am. I finally finished Harry's essay, he had gone to bed half an hour before. I don't know were the sudden nice side of me came out, but I'm glad I finished he's essay, because right when I was putting it away I found a folder with my name on it.

Curiosity blew inside o me and my hand couldn't help but grab the folder an open it. Inside there were my papers, and a few extra articles about me, but what really cached my attention was a paper with my likes and dislikes, hobbies and aspirations.

What is Harry doing with all my personal stuff? Ok, this is very weird, I'm a bit scared, I know that he is a prince and he needs security, but really? My hobbies? I don't think he needs that!

Next morning I acted very normal, I was sure he was gonna clear everything and tell me why he had all those papers in his backpack.

"Hey Harry, good morning" I said

"Hey" he said in a low tone and his eyes almost closing.

"You okay? You look really bad, like if you had a hangover" I said raising my eyebrow.

"What? No..." I sighed and acted as I believed him, the way he acted was REALLY weird

"Well ok... I'm just checking out for you!" I said raising my voice checking if he had a hangover.

"Shhh!" he said, covering his ears with his hands "Do you have to be so loud? It's hard to have a hangover!" he said moaning quietly while closing his eyes.

Ha, so he went drinking and made me do his homework, well most like convince me to do it.

Anger boiled inside of me and I clenched my fists as well as my jaw.

"Nice Harry, nice. Going drinking on a school night and make ME do your homework" I said marking the word while walking to the bedroom door.

"Wha-" he started to say, but I was already shutting the door.

I was going to do what men hate the most after talking to a women. I was going to ignore him, and it was gonna be Really hard to get him to talk to me again.

---------

A/N: sorry it's toooo short! but I promise I'll update soon :)

XxPilyXx & XxAlyXx