i.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐃" you scream into the mic as you got shot by a random person

you spawn back into the same spot and get shot back again. "you little bitch i'll find your ip address and shoot up your house"

"ah i'm so scared" you hear a deep voice say into the mic.

"i know you are, i'll kill you" you talk back, holding the mouse with your right hand and controlling the keys with your left.

you take your ak-47 from out of your backpack and attempt to shoot him. you aim your mouse at him but as he starts shooting back your camera moves everywhere, pointing to the sky.

your heath bar empties once again, as you breathe in. "could you leave me alone"

"nah i'm good, it's funny seeing you mad" he responds, as you hear clicking from his side of the voice chat.

you respawn right back in front of him as he shoots you once again "my nigga are you fucking kidding me?"

his deep laugh floods your headphones, giving you slight butterflies "that's the last time"

"i promise" his voice was so nice, like music to your ears, it was so calming.

this random girl comes up to you and starts fighting you, before you can even put the fighting emote he shoots her.

"lets go" he speaks. "where you finna take me, i'm not going into one of them ghetto ass apartments"

he starts walking so you follow behind him holding a pistol, as you guys make your way to the burger place this red dude starts attack you guys.

connie tries to shoot but the guy beats him to it "SHOOT HIM" he says loud. you jump from hearing the screaming "nigga chill out, screaming for no reason. you do too much"

"didnt you just say you was gonna shoot up my house?" he responds back to your comment.

you don't respond to him but instead try to run away before you get shot. "it's black history month."

he goes silent for a minute debating if he should respond or not. "where you at?" he ask as he walks around trying to find you.

"uhhh, i'm by this gun shop i don't know where it is." you respond back to him.

"hold on. ima find you" here you go on again about the voice thing, look back at it plays in the background as he talks to you. "did you hear me?" he ask.