xiv.

hange leans in for a kiss, thinking you would kiss them back

hange leans in for a kiss, thinking you would kiss them back. their eyes widen as your palm comes into contact with their face, making a loud smacking sound.

"what the hell aurora." they look at you. "listen here you fucking weirdo"

"i will never fuck you and i sure as hell will NEVER date you. so get that idea out of your head, i love connie with everything in me and i'd choose him a million times before i even look your way" you point in their face and push them off of you.

"fucking weird ass broad" you mumble as you go to grab your purse off the couch.

"ay, where you going?" eren looks at you storming out and not replying to him.

you go out to your car, starting it and starting to go home.

—————

you smoke by yourself as you listen to anna mae by summer walker. you look towards the window, watching the cars from up above.

......

connie opens the door and is greeted by his little sister running towards him. her two ponytails bounces as she runs.

she speaks to him in spanish as he picks her up. he smiles and watches her as she tells him about her dora toy.

he goes into the living room to see his entire family. his dad wasn't quite in the picture but he had his mom so he wasn't worried about that man.

"my son!" his mom, jasmine comes with up to him cradling his head in her arms. "hi mom" he hugs her as she smiles, ranting in spanish.

"i'm so happy you're here" she smiles, making connie smile. he smiles in the thought of everybody being here for a perfect family dinner.

"go freshen up and be down here for breakfast in the morning at 9. sleep well." his mom kissed his cheek then sent him off.

he instantly got memories from that, when he was 14 he got into big trouble for going out with a girl without telling his mom.

"go freshen up and get down here so you can get your ass whooped"

he gets into the rooms and starts to unpack as he gets a incoming call from my love🫶🏾💗.

he smiles as he instantly accepts the call. you were still pissed off from what happened earlier, you were gonna tell him what happened.

"hi my love, how was your flight" you smile at the camera. and he smiles back "it was alright, i was scared as shit"

you laugh and take a picture of him, he looked so cute. he smiled and sat on the bed. "ima let you meet my sister tomorrow" he said.

"okay, you know i've been dying to" you add in.

he goes to say something else before he gets a text.. from lillian.