Date

y/n: I got ready as it's 4:50 and I have planned to confess to him (of course fake) but I don't know why Im feeling nervous ? I think Its okay.....

my outfit:

y/n: hoo...WOW I look cute...I am sure he will fall again for me...that would make me more happy cause when he will break it will be fun to watch!(laugh like a maniac)

Taehyung: This is not right y/niee you should at least spare him...he loves you so so much...you can't break him like that just say you don't feel the same way as he does for you....at least he will not break that much....

y/n: It's my life it would be better if you mind your own business!

Taehyung: Fine! I can't believe you are going to do this!

y/n: hmpp ! Whatever!!

Taehyung: Go he is calling me again and again to send you!

y/n: okay..!

jk POV/

I am here waiting for y/niee I am calling Taehyung again and again to send y/n to the cafe ....

after wait for a few minutes I see y/n's car coming to the parking lot....I ran there just to find her DRIVING I didn't know she could drive too....

jk: Hey you know driving!

y/n: (aish he is so annoying how could I have came here if I don't know how to drive!) Yeah !(gave the most sweet and fake smile).

jk: okay then come on out...Let's go take a cup of coffee!

y/n: ohkay(can't he just come and open the door of my side--) he opened the door of my side cutting my thoughts off.

jk: come!

y/n: okay.....(nervous af)(why am I so freaking nervous)

jk: (ahh I could see she was so nervous! does she loves me back?! Aish I should not keep my feelings so high)

/ at the tabel/

y/n: (we both order a cappuccino and chatted while taking small sips from the cappuccino )Ahh actually I wanted to say something!

jk: Yeah come on say it!

y/n: I-I-I Love you from the very start would you like to be my boyfriend?!

jk:

jk: (how can she be so Calm after confessing

jk: (how can she be so Calm after confessing...ahh y/n)I love you too...I would love to be you boyfriend!!!!!!omyyy my crush confessed me on first Date...

y/n: (Why am I feeling good after confessing? Did I really started Loving him...no It can't be!)Thankyou so much kookie....(kisses him on cheek)

jk: (heart racing , blushing hard af , doesn't know what to do???!!!!!  )OMFG!...mianhe(sorry)for shouting...!(embarrassed)

y/n: It's okay..(I think I should not play him)Okay then meet you at my home at..8pm?

jk: oh-Y-yeah sure!

y/n: bye baby!(runs away)

jk: Did she just call me baby?!!?(shouts)I LOVE YOU Y/N!

...

jk: Bro y/n just confessed me (saying to Taehyung) omfg! This is so much to take in!!!!

Taehyung: she is playing you bro.. I am warning you again and again...!

jk: Whatever its useless to share my happiness with you....!! (angry)(hangs up)

Taehyung: He will never listen to me..huh.