Morning

Happiness doesn't have to be achieved. Happiness is the self-satisfaction that teaches us how to live, but how do we find the happiness we need on a daily basis?

A new morning, Another day, A new beginning. So should I start as usual...?

The tip of the pan moves across the pink page with a smile. I still doubt if that made my smile that way.

So, where does today start?
Ah... remember how you grabbed my cotton sweater and went over the bridge ..? That’s when I messed up your favorite hairstyle. Remember you were angry with me. I still remember that face blushed like a cherry when I kissed it.

The blue sky is clear today as it was then. But very empty. The clouds that were full then are now hidden. In the morning there was only a blue empty sky. But why...?
If you could, tell me the reason....

"The postman didn't come today. The letter box is empty."

Hyung burst into the room and said as he tapped me on the shoulder.

"I know."

I wanted to say that. But before that, Hyung went inside the washroom. Why am I always late?
It's my fault.
A mistake that still could not be fix.

I stopped. But from where ..? I looked again at the paper.

"These handwriting.... Ashhh... I still could not make my handwriting."

Disappointed with the handwriting, read the letter again to find where I had finished. But I was wrong.
I'm not staying on a piece of pink paper.
I'm staying in
A painful past.

......

A/N

Hey..!! This is my first seventeen ff.
English isn't my first language. Please tell me if there any mistakes.
If you Enjoy my book,
please comment for my pleasure.

Love u all..

✍by blacklove..