A Rising Sun

There is so much to write about. When will those things end. I have a lot to ask. So when I have chance to talk about that?

Are the words I write difficult deeper? You may not understand, but the old memories are deep. I find it difficult to match words. This pen tip controls me.
Do you know...??
I'm still new to this language. So read on and don't worry about it.

"Hansol... The food is getting cold."

Hyung spoke again. I want to continue to share our memories with this letter. Every little thing, Even the smallest memory with you. But it always gets interrupted.
Just like those days.

The blue sky in the morning was now covered with a white cloud. Those time you used to tell me the sun laughing. Do you remember?
There is a white cloud behind it all. No matter where or when, that cloud still lingers in my sky.
So does it matter that these words were thrown into the sky?

I waited for the cold wind to come and hug me. At last a great storm came and swept away the pink paper in my hand. But my bad handwriting still lingers on that page. I always wanted to make words of our romantic memories,
but as always,
The painful past filled the page.

That's why even today the trash is filled with more crushed rose pages.

"Your mind is like that dustbin, Hansol. Can't you see? Day by day, unthinking just pile up useless pages that are thrown away.
never updates. "

"Yeah.. Like the words Hyung always says to me."

I said so and revived a new page.

"Wouldn't it be nice to go to that address one more time? At least we can know if she in the house or not. "

Hyung was sitting on the bed, it was like talking about something recently. On the other hand, Hyung is fair to say so. If the only thing I know for information is the address, then if I write letters, there is nothing wrong with checking that the address is correct.

But I know.
That she had not received any of those letters. Every day I write that to
a mirage.

......

A/N

Did you enjoy my book?
Please comment for my pleasure.

Love u all..

✍by blacklove.