Ch.1 : Getting Trapped

6:43 AM, New York City. It was summertime, and summer break or the kids of the city. Some kids would be out playing in a city, or the "people of meaning" would take their kids out on vacation to some beautiful place. However, some people don't have that luxury. Many people don't have money like the higher up people when it came to wealth.

Gregory Milton was a young 12 year old kid who lived with his father Axel, they lived in a trailer park where a lot of poor people lived. Axel had to work 2 jobs just to pay for their home.

This trailer park was also home to several shady people as well

This trailer park was also home to several shady people as well. Some people looked like they were on drugs, like meth, heroin, cocaine, you name it. Some of the people also looked like dangerous thugs or bikers, or people you just don't wanna mess with. Although some of the kids in the area seemed okay, there was a great deal of kids who looked like those stereotypical punks who like messing with people, either verbally, or physically.

...

Today was Friday, and the sky was clear as a filtered pool in one of those hotels downtown Manhattan. Gregory woke up in his ragged bed, and got up and changed out of his sleepwear into his normal clothes. He went over to the other side of the house where Axel was watching TV, "Morning dad" Gregory said groggily. "Morning, son" Gregory sat beside him and said "Are we gonna do anything fun today, dad?"

Axel said "Well, your old man's gotta go to work, so maybe you can find something to do" Gregory sighed in disappointment, hoping he had woken up early enough that they can play some football or soccer. Axel apologize, but Gregory understood that he had to work for hours of the day just to have a roof over their heads. Axel soon got up, brushed some dust off and bid farewell to his son before leaving. Gregory may be 12 years old, but Axel trusted him enough to stay out of harms way while he was away at work.

Gregory just watched whatever was on the TV, he also helped himself to some toast in the kitchen. He quickly got bored of the show, and he went outside and stretched his arms as he breathed in the fresh air. He sat down on a chair outside their trailer, and looked at the city in the distance. He was imagining the entire city getting destroyed by aliens like that movie Independence Day, one of his favorite movies as a kid.

Gregory soon decided he was gonna go out for a walk, he left the park and walked down a street with tons of people walking about. Gregory was always the adventurous type, and he liked the outdoors. He wasn't really a fan of the urban life, too hot and not clean enough air. But, it is what it is, and maybe someday when his dad gets back on his feet, they can move out of the city to somewhere more quiet and cleaner air.

As he walked, he passed by Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. He sat down on a bench and looked at the facility, old memories flooding back to him. His mother used to be the co-owner of this facility, and she'd always take him here on his birthdays or on special days. She was the sweetest woman on the planet, she had flowing brown hair, brown eyes and a hairband on the front of her head. Axel had always said he would look like his mother if he was a boy.