Ch.7B : Good Ending

Roxy gave Gregory the choice to go with her, defeat Afton and Vanny. Or, leave the Pizzeria and go back home to his father where he will be safe. This was no easy decision, for he did not want to leave Roxy for she is the best friend he's ever had, in fact she's more than a friend, she's like a big sister or a step-mom to Gregory.

...

Gregory wanted to leave, but if Roxy was serious about taking on Afton on her own... she will need some backup. This thing, this animatronic, is probably the closest he will get to Anna returning. He doesn't wanna loose her again, and he soon made the choice.

"Roxy... I wanna stay and... help you defeat Afton"

"Are you sure Gregory? This will be dangerous, and I don't wanna put you in harms way" Roxy said, and Gregory reassured her by saying she won't be responsible for endangering him, for he wanted to help her.

Roxanne thought about it, but soon came to terms that she might need help with defeating Afton. "Alright... but you do exactly as I say, Gregory. If anything goes wrong, if something happens; don't take any risk, you just get out of this place as quickly as possible, alright?"

Gregory nodded, saying she's in charge. Roxy soon looked behind her and said "Well, lets not keep Afton waiting" Gregory soon grabbed grabbed Roxy's hand and held onto her hand as she lead him back into the Pizzaplex. Ready to face the evil that has been brought upon this facility, and ready to defeat it.

They went down to the utility tunnels, knowing if there was any entrance into Afton's tomb, it would be down in here. Wherever this place is, it must be deep underground. Roxanne didn't know where to head, but she had a feeling it was somewhere down here.

It took at least 13 minutes, they soon came upon a brocken section of the utility tunnels. Roxanne looked down the hole and it had platforms made out of construction items like pallets and iron poles. Roxy looked deeply down, and said "It's down there..." Gregory looked at her for a moment, before jumping on one of the platforms. Gregory said "It can hold us both" Roxy soon jumped down and it seemed more than capable of holding Gregory.

Gregory shined his flashlight down, "What do you see?" Proxy said "If there is a corporate friendly word for Pit of Hell I'd say we're in it" Gregory said. They continued jumping down with Gregory leading the way, the deeper down they went, the more Roxy began having flashbacks in her database.

"Gregory... I've been here before..."

Gregory looked at her in confusion, and soon said "I only remember images... but... She took me here. Vanny showed me, and I wanted to deshroy this place... but that man knew that and..."

Gregory soon said "Roxy..?"

Roxy soon held her head, and said "I... don't understand... What am I?"

Gregory didn't have any words, other than telling her to keep going. They continued down, and soon Gregory saw something nightmarish. It looked like a massive blob of melted animatronic parts, and it had some type of head at the top. The thing seemed... alive, as it made monstrous breathing noises. "What is that thing?!" said Gregory, and Roxy was just as confused as he was.

"Climb on" She said, kneeling down infront of Gregory to allow him to climb onto her. Roxanne carried Gregory onto her shoulders, and she jumped down the final platform and slowly walked past the blob thing. They continued walking down some sort of path, into the location shown to them on the TV monitor. They were at the old Fazbear location...

...

Roxanne stopped in her tracks and said "We're here" Gregory looked at the place, this place looked like Pizza Place dragged straight from hell. Meanwhile... something was awakening down in the depths of the Pizzaria. In a stolen animatronic charging unit, lied the remains of William Afton, reborn as Burntrap. The door soon opened, and with a gurgling groan, the zombified man animatronic hybrid stepped out of the charging unit, and soon fell to the ground when he did so.