Ch.4 : Survival PT1

Gregory was resting in the chair, unable to fall asleep. He was having several nightmares of when he witnessed his mother shot dead, and the everlasting feeling that one of those animatronics might come for him and his guardian Roxanne wasn't helping one bit. Speaking of Roxie, she was in power save mode, meaning she seemed deactivated but she was aware of everything around her.

Over 30 minutes have passed and Gregory soon got out of his chair, and excited the office and found a set of stairs leading into what may be the Pizzaplex's water storage area, he sat down on the steps and sighed. Trying to ease his mind, but he was finding it hard to do so since with everything going on in his head and in real life. Soon, during his time on the stairs, he heard robotic footsteps behind him. He turned around and Roxanne had stepped out of the office and saw him.

Roxie walked over and sat down next to Gregory, saying "Having trouble sleeping, kid?" Gregory silently nodded. She was silent for a moment, and said "Is something else troubling you, kiddo?" sensing that something else was up with Gregory. After a short silence, Gregory said "I... I just really miss her, ya know?" Roxanne guessed he was talking about his mother, even though it was 7 years ago, seems like even to this day it effects him.

"Your mother?" Roxie asked, wanting to he sure just in case, and Gregory nodded. She placed a hand on his back to comfort him "Im sorry kid, she was a great mom clearly if you miss her this much" Gregory nodded at the compliment. After a comforting moment of silence, Roxie soon said "How about we go into the office?" Gregory agreed and they both entered.

...

10 minutes later, and suddenly loud banging was heard against the door, followed by something growling from behind. Roxanne used her see-through vision to see Montgomery Gator banging on the door! "Ah Crap! Its Gator!" Roxanne said, Gregory got nervous and soon said "what are we gonna do?!"

Thinking fast, Roxy rushed to the other door and opened it. "Run kid, I'll catch up with you as soon as I can!" Gregory looked up at Roxy and said "No Roxanne, what about you?!" Roxanne soon pushed Gregory through the door and closed it. He looked through the window and Roxy gestured him to run. With no other choice, Gregory ran down the hall while Roxanne distracted Montgomery Gator.

Gregory ran through the maintenance halls, and eventually found his way into the main area of the Pizzaplex. "Gregory, you there?" Roxanne's voice said on his fazwatch. He soon answered, "Roxy! What's your situation?"

"Well, I managed to get Monty away, but Im leading to where I faked your location. Where are you right now?" Roxanne asked, "I think im... by the main stage!" "Main stage?! Gregory, you need to get out of the open! I think everyone of my friends is hunting you, even Chica!" Gregory soon turned on his phone flashlight and looked at his phone battery, around 45%! "Roxanne, we've got a problem!"

"Problem?! What's wrong?"

"My phone! It's dying! If my phone dies, im gonna be left in the dark!"

"Oh shoot... Uhh... Gregory, there should be a flashlight in the daycare center"

Gregory went silent, remembering the daycare attendants and he didn't exactly have good memories of them... "Daycare? Uhh... you think we can find another flashlight somewhere?" Roxanne soon said "I know... I hate that place too. But it's the only place I know a flashlight is located, so just trust me on this. Once you find the flashlight, call me on the "Call Roxy" button and I will head on over as fast as I can.

Gregory soon agreed to the plan, and soon said "Alright, I'll get to it"

"Good, have great speed, Rockstar!" Roxanne said before disconnecting. Rockstar... for some reason him bring called that just reminded him of his mother, for she called him Rockstar a lot. Gregory didn't have time for sentimentals though, so he began making his way to the daycare.