chapter two,,

The gps map came to an end and next thing we were in the middle of nowhere looking at big ass mountains that were quite far away.

Next thing i know my mother was walking towards it and said that we won't need to car anymore, i think she's going crazy but i didn't question her cause that will just lead to an argument.

It was weird cause my mom only told us to pack our clothes and what we needed, she didn't even get a moving van or anything to take our furniture. Just our clothes?

"Mother, you still haven't answered my question earlier" i decided to bring it up to her, maybe she forgot about it.
"The house is provided with furniture and everything, y/n. Like i said Julieta and fer family basically run the village" she said annoyed, and a bit tired.

It's like we've been walking for hours but we're at a river and the mountains are over the river. I see nothing that will get us through the mountain, oh no. Please, please don't tell me we have to climb the mountain.

"Alright my beloved children, we have to climb the mountain and then we're at the village" My mom said happily like we already haven't been walking for hours.
"oh mom, can we atleast take a rest first my legs a burning" charlotte said as she laid on her back.

"No char, we have to get there before it gets dark... unless we do something to get us there faster instead of climbing" Jessie said with a smirk i haven't seen it awhile and ofcourse i already knew what she was talking about.

"absolutely not, are you crazy mom? remember what happen last time we did that" i was worried that she probably lost her mind.

"Yeah i remember but this time we'll be careful" chase said to me.
"please y/n, i don't think i could walk" char was basically whining.

I look at them like they were all crazy but then again i was thinking about it too.
I don't think i'll have enough strength to do that, i mean all 4 of us, thats not good, one of us can get brutally injured.

"Fuck it, grab hands and hold very tight. Remember i warned yous" I said to them, still thinking as i was holding on tight to my mom and brothers hand. oh well

~~~~

Dolores pov

It was breakfast time and i knew i had to get ready fast so i won't be the one camilo pretends to be.

After my shower and getting ready i head outside and start grabbing food for myself.
"Querida, how was your sleep" mamá came up to me and kissed my checks like she always does.

I said "good mamá" and walked to the table.

That's when i heard voices, unfamiliar voices, voices i never heard before. They sound like there just over the mountine, the mountain behind our castia.

They sounded like there was three girls and one boy? They were trying to get over the mountain.

"this time we'll be careful" "i don't think i could walk" "I warned yous" they were saying.

"who are you listening to now, hermana" I turn to my left to see camilo smirking at me, then he shaped shift to different kind of men. yuk

"I'm listening to none of those people you just showed me, its someone else, someone i haven't heard of" i confess on who i was listening to, this seem to catch everyones attention and they all just stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Um... Theres three girls and one boy" I said to them. " Go on, what are they saying?" Isabella said curiously with her eyebrows raised.

"They aint saying anything-" i get cut of by spinning people that just magically apeared in front of the table.

Everybody went quite including these people that just showed up. Everybody except Julieta.

"Jessie! its so nice to see you again" Julieta runs to hug the woman whose name is Jessie?