Welcome to Book Buzz Book Club ONC edition.

It's just going to be a short introduction on how it works, rules and what to expect during the ONC 2022. If you are participating this year then please feel free to participate in this edition. 

We read on a weekly basis. Please do not participate if you won't be able to read two chapters a week. We have very serious readers and writers in this group that expect the same kindness to reading their book as they read yours.

The new rotation starts on Tuesdays, as I have Mondays to sort out the Book Buzz Book Club.

Rules: Always try to be helpful with your critique in a kind manner. We do not have to be nasty in order to help people get better at this writing game. I won't tolerate bullying. It's an instant kick off.

Try to leave out the you out of critiques and just focus on the story, unless the you is connected to you are amazing. I love your story, then it's a complete different situation.

Be sure to finish your reading on Mondays, as Tuesday I'm checking and putting up the new log. There will be two books up for book of the week that you all have to read one chapter from. It's rotation based so that every ONC entry can take part in the spotlight.

How it works: Every week you will get a reading partner. Read two chapters of their book and they will do the same. Next week, you will get a new partner as this is the ONC. 

#BBONC/#bbonc hastags at least once.

Remember to log the weekly sections if you want to participate in the next log. 

And that is that.  Any questions, let me know. 

We keep this one plain and simple, easy peasy.

Thanks for joining, hope you are going to love this one.