wild night

Ian find out who drugged my drink. It can’t be those Russians. I want the CCTV footage of last night.” Damien said in a cold voice.

“yes sir.” Ian said.

Damien was Frustrated. He has no idea what had happened last night, who drugged him, why and most importantly did he cause those marks on Rose? She wasn’t opening her mouth. To think about that she has not spoken to him even once. Is she mute? No it can’t be she did say “I do”. His headache had been reduced due to the painkillers which she had given him.

 “Sir here is the CCTV footage but a part of it is has been deleted.” Ian came with the footage.

“what the hell! How can it be! What about the waitress who served us the drinks?” Damien asked.

“Sir the  organisers and the other waiters and waitress don’t know her. There is no picture of her in the footage too sir.”

Damien was so angry that he had no clue how he could remove it and more importantly on whom he could. Who is doing this with him?
...............

Sir the footages has been deleted and the waitress who did our work is also far away. Nobody will know who did it.”

“Good job Tom! I am sure Damien must have half died due to the fire caused within him.”

Alexander Quinn was happy as he was successful in his plan to make Damien feel the pain. This was nothing he has planned more. This time he will kill Damien.

In Damien’s mansion—

Ring -ring -ring – the telephone rang.

“Hello…..yes sir…  Ma’am, ma’am.. Sir wants to talk to you”

Mrs Emma picked the call and then Whispered to Rose. Rose took the television phone from Mrs Emma.

“Hello” Damien spook from the other line. However Rose was silent.

“ I know you are hearing me. There is a family lunch and I have sent you a dress. I want you to wear that to the family gathering. I hope you know what I will do if you won’t listen to me. I will be there to pick you up. Don’t be late.”  Damien told and cut the call.

Rose saw the dress. It was a red wine coloured long dress with golden embroidery on it. It was beautiful but it was half shoulder dress. The red marks on her neck would be evident. Rose really wanted to burn this dress though it was beautiful. She knew he was doing it purposefully. However she could not do that. Who knows what will he do to her. She is already sold and nobody cares about her, she will wear it just to satisfy him.

It was a family lunch where both the families were present. Damien wanted Rose to wear such a dress which will expose the love bites as she had not spoken to him.

He came to his mansion and  quickly took a shower. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel which covered his lower region. The water was dripping from his wet hair. He came to the walk-in wardrobe and saw Rose in the dress. As soon as she saw him half naked she turned around. Damien was still in daze as he saw Rose in the dress. She was extremely beautiful just like a Rose in a snow. He then realised the reason why she turned around. He smirked and wore a white shirt and blank pant. He was looking extremely hot. “Let’s go” he said.

They were in the car. Rose had a calm composure the red marks were visible and Damien smiled after seeing them. Though he has no idea what happened last night but he really wanted to mark her each and everywhere. He has no idea why he is being attracted to her though he hates her.

They reached the restaurant. The Kyle’s and Wesley’s were seated. In the middle on the both the side chair were left for Damien and Rose they were sitting opposite to each other.

“I hope you are doing well Rose” Lilyana Kyle, Noah Kyle's wife was the first to break the silence. Rose just smiled in response. The table was full of food. It was awkward as no one really spoke. There were everyone present. Kelvin sat beside Damien.  The men spoke about the business. Lilyana was calmly having lunch so as Rose. There was Noah’s brother Daniel Kyle and his wife Athena Kyle too.

Rose sister who was sitting beside James noticed the marks on Roses chest. “what happened to your chest Rose?” She asked. She knew what those marks meant but purposefully asked her. Everyone noticed the red marks. Then suddenly Damien spoke.

“It was due to the wild night we had last night”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment about the story will love to know your opinions!!

And don't forget to add the novel to your library!!

Instagram account-
zoy16_05