Chapter Ocho

*Y/N POV*

When we got out of the bath and get dressed, I look over to a dresser in the corner of the room. I walk up to it and see a small tank full of water.

"You have a fish?" I say.

"Oh shit!" He says, running over to me. He looks at the tiny fish swimming around in the tank and pulls out some food and throws it in. The fish goes crazy and eats the lot in a number of seconds.

"When, was the last time you fed it?" I ask, trying not to laugh.

"3." he says.

"3 days?" I ask.

"Weeks."

"Jesus, that poor fish." I say, laughing. He picks me up and spins me about and we giggle. He puts me down with a bump and I knocked over a big box. It hits the floor and a bunch of beaded bracelets fall onto the floor.

"Woah, that's a lot of bracelets." I say, surprised.

"Oh, yeah. The village kids always make me bracelets so I keep then all in there." he says, laughing.

I help him clear up the hundreds of bracelets and he touches my hand.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you more."

I look around his room, noticing all the stuff I've ignored over the years. I see a sewing machine in the corner and smile. I walk up to it and place my hand on it.

"You have a sewing machine?"

"Yeah, im actually pretty good at it, I sewed my ruana." He says, giving me a twirl, his hair going everywhere. We giggle and he walks over to a draw. He opens it and its full of food.

"That's a lot of food."

"I steal from the kitchen at night a lot." He says, rummaging through the food. He pulls out a white ruana and hands it to me.

"I made this for you, a while ago, I was gonna wait for our anniversary, but I couldn't resist." He says, handing it to me. I hold it, Feeling the material on my hands. It has my name embroided on it with a bunch of eyes and swirls. I'm assuming the eyes symbolise invisibility, and the tassels are a beautiful orange colour with bits of white in it.

"Thank you so much, I love it!" I say, hugging him tightly and putting it on over my dress.

"Now you don't have to keep borrowing mine when your cold!"

"I'm still gonna borrow yours silly!" I laugh. We hug and I hear a knock on the door. I open it and Isabella is standing there.

"Oh, there you are y/n!" She says.

"Hey Isa!"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure!" I say, walking with her to her room. We talk a lot, she always talks about how tiring it is being perfect.

"I don't feel great about myself." She says, looking at me.

"Like, what do you mean?"

"I want to change." She says, slamming her fist down on her lap, a cactus appears next to her, and she bursts into a long song. We change her dress and her hair and make her more colourful and she smiles.

"Thankyou, y/n."

"Anytime." I say smiling. We walk downstairs together and set the table for dinner and sit down. Everyone settles around the table and Camilo sits next to me.

"Hey mi Amor, you alright?"

"Yep, just excited to eat."

"Isabella, I love the new look!" Delores says, smiling.

"Me too!" Mirabel says. Everyone nods in agreement and Abuela walks in.

"Well its all thanks to y/n!" Isabella says smiling at me. I smile back and Abuela looks at us, shocked.

"Isabella, what ever do you looks like? Go upstairs and sort yourself out!" She says, pointing at the stairs down the hall. Isabella stands up looking at the floor and I grab her arm.

"No, Isabella likes the way she looks and she is still perfect, inside and out. Just because she isn't boring and normal doesn't mean she isn't perfect." I say, a few of the family nod in agreement, and Abuela just sighs.

"Just sit down then." She says. I smile and we all sit down.

"Thank you!" Isabella mouths from across the table. I smile at her and dig into some food.

"So, announcement for today, Julia, Camilo's future... partner is staying with us for some time, she will arrive tomorrow morning as far as I'm aware." Abuela says.

Camilo chokes on his food, shapeshifting into multiple people. Isabella's eyes widen and she stops chewing her food, a bunch of flowers popping up in her hair. I cough and turn invisible and back to normal a couple times, Mirabel just sits there with a frown on her face. Isabella's frozen face turns into a wide smile.

"Before it gets dark I'm going to need someone to go to the stalls in the village and get some supplies-" Abuela starts.

"Me and y/n will!" Camilo says. Abuela glares at me.

"Perfect!" She says, smiling. Wow her mood really changed.

Camilo grabs my hand and leads me outside. He walks through the village, putting flowers in my hair as we walk.

"Hello pretty lady, come buy yourself a pretty necklace, a pretty necklace for a pretty lady like yourself." A man says holding out some necklaces by his stand. Camilo takes my hand and glares at him as we carry on walking.

"Y'know what I just realised?" I ask.

"What?"

"Tomorrow is our four year anniversary and were spending it with the girl Abuela wants you to marry."

"Well, we will have to sneak away for the evening then." He says, kissing my hand. I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Do you love me?" He asks.

"Stop asking me that! Ofc I do." I say, hugging him.

"Fine! I think we should split up to get the things on the list."

"I agree! I mean, yeah, sounds good." I say. We hug and split up. I buy the stuff on the list and stop at some other stalls on the way. I stop at a book stall and buy 3 books that Camilo really wants, some crystals because I notice them on his bedside table and he always just holds them, looking at them.

I walk back to the casita when I see the necklace stall again. I walk over and one necklace catches my eye. It was a chameleon necklace.

"Excuse me, have you got two of those necklace in stock?" I ask, pointing at it.

"Yes but they are the last ones, they are mood changing so they change colour based on your mood."

I pay for them and head back to the house.

"Hey mi Amor, your back late." Camilo says, wrapping his arms around me. I put the bags of stuff on the side, suddenly remembering what was in one of the bags. Camilo reaches into one of them.

"What did you buy?" He says. He pulls out a towel and I sighed and grabbed the other bag.

"Just the things on the list, I'm gonna go upstairs." I say, smiling.

"Then I'm giving you a piggy back." he says picking me up laughing. I giggle and he gives me a piggy back up to my room and throws me on the bed. He gives me a kiss and walks out.

I quickly scramble and put all the presents in my drawer. I go out and into Camillo's room.

"Hey, mi Vida." I say, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Hey, shorty." He says snickering at me.

"Stoppp!" I screech. He laughs and cuddles me tight. We fall asleep and he cuddles me to death the whole night.

Another pretty short chapter. Give me ideas! If anyone wants me to make this again but with different pronouns let me know. Should y/n get pregnant soon or should it be later on because obviously its gonna happen, thanks to Bruno spoiling it. Let me know what you thought of this chapter!