Chapter eleveen

My dear partner.
Don't leave me please, I..like you.
_______________________________________

"Dear Nightmare, dear partner.
I should maybe never give you this. I'm writing this for myself and somewhat to make all those thoughts go away. I, the great Dream ! Haha.. I'm acting like Swap. Hum- well, I should never give up and always stay strong, but it's hard you know ? I've been scared of losing you. I'm surely not enough for you, I know. Years ago I've told you that enough is stupid but what if I'm not good for you ? I'm surely not your type, you are the moon and I'm the sun, do you think that they like eachother ? Do you think we can like eachother ? I'm just lost in my world of words and tough. Is it a good idea to still believe in you, maybe it's because I'm naïve.
Ha- I'm dumb, why am I writing a letter about you ? Maybe because I wish you would have told me your feelings."

Dream put their pen away, they sigh. Today was the day that they had to go in Nightmare's office, would he be mad ? Would he kiss them ? Dream overthink from the moment he screamed from now.

Someone knocked at the door. "Enter." They said in a calm ton. Horror came, somewhat he was Dream's friend, how ? Dream themselves didn't know but it seemed like both of them had good terms. "Hi !" Horror sit next to Dream, the bed was pretty comfy.

"Hello Horror, do you need something ?" He shocked his head. The first they both meet, Dream was pretty terrified of him but then they got used to him just being himself.

"Nope I don't, I just wanted to ask what happened yesterday with boss." Dream blushed as they tried to find the words.

"Oh well, we just had a fight and he was mad and..-" Horror rolled his eyes.

"If he was mad I don't think he would have tell you that he wanted to kiss you, he would have never say that to anyone, he even never fighted someone like he did with you." Dream giggled.

"Do you also think that sometimes people being mean is a form of love ?" Horror noods.

"Yeah I'm even sure, If he really hated you he would have kill you. You are special for him Dream, you should be careful with what you do and say."

"Do not worry I'll be careful with Nightmare."

Nightmare." Horror murmured. "What's happening Horror ?" He looked back at them and smiled with his sharp teeth. "It's been awhile since I heard boss name !"

Dream looked at old clock, 4pm. The time to leave and go see Nightmare in his office. Dream gets up, they leaved their cape on their bed. "I have to go Horror, if you ever need something call me." He noods as he watched Dream leaves.

They knocked at the door, it was silent then Nightmare came and opened the door. He was wearing a hoodie a little to big for him and a simple dark and white short. He looked like he just woke up, it was pretty dark in his room.

"You came pretty early." Dream noods. "You asked me to come at for pm, I followed your rule." Nightmare leaved for a second in this dark place the came back with a jacket, he gave it to Dream. "You are gonna get cold."

Dream was only wearing a t-shirt that was "too short" based on what Nightmare tough. The black jacket was way to big for Dream but they still put it on a smile on their face.

Nightmare opened the door to let Dream come in, he opened the light to be able to see. The room was a pure mess, it has books on his beds, bandage on the floor and a pair of socks that never got moved out.

"So~ what do you want to talk about Night ?" Dream asked as they sit on Nightmare's cold bed. Sometimes ago just before Dream knocked at his door, he fell asleep on his office, reading a book that sleep on. "About yesterday, did anyone ask you anything about it ?"

Dream took a paper that they found on his bed and started to read it, "list of things to do :

-adopt a cat
-revenge on Error for the last time
-Apologise to Ccino (you are stupidly weak.)
-Stop drinking coffee
-finish your poems
-stop taking pills for everytimes your head hurt
-cut your hair

Nightmare took the paper in Dream's hand, mad at them for taking his object. "Sorry." Dream muffled as they tried to search for something to distract them while Nightmare was talking.

"Are you gonna answer my questions ?" Dream rolled their eyes. "If I have to be honest then yes two person did quickly ask me questions but it wasn't that bad."

"Not that bad." Nightmare giggled. "What did they say and what's their names ?"

"I'm not gonna mention any names cause I don't want anyone dead, after all the only thing they said is 'why Nightmare act like that with you ? I'm sure you are special for him.' "

they imitated the gestures of his friends that they had had before when they were talking.

"Special ? Seriously, why would you be special."
Dream took a box under Nightmare's bed as they let him continue to talk, a bunch of pictures were inside, and a crown.

The old crown of Nightmare, it was pretty broken and the years made it not look good. It wasn't gold anymore it was more a grey crown that looked like it was made of plastic.

Dream took of their own crown that they never leaved and put it next to Nightmare's, they weren't that different.

Both of the crown were simple, one with a moon and the other with a sun and a little moon.

"Dream are you listening ?" Nightmare asked to them as he took back his crown, putting it on his table. "No sorry I wasn't, why do you never wear your crown ?" He looked at it and sigh.

"People will think that we are siblings by wearing it, and look at it. It's not even pretty."

Dream looked at the crown, it was a bright yellow no wonder why Nightmare hates it, yellow wasn't his favourite colour but it still looked good on him. It suit perfectly his blue eyes that Dream loved to look at.

"Don't you like that people think we are siblings ?" He shocked his head, not agree.

"No I don't like that at all." Dream giggled, putting their hand on their mouth.

"Why ? Is it because you love me more than a..-" Nightmare punched Dream on the bed, on top of them.

He looked at Dream eyes in the eyes. "Don't you dare finish that sentence." Dream was a blush mess, being lost in Nightmare's azul eyes.

"Kiss me already Night, isn't what you wanted to do last night ?" Dream smiled as they punched Nightmare to be on top of him.

"I'm not gonna kiss you !" Nightmare sulked.
"But you want it, you said it yourself yesterday."
Dream said as they press their lips against Nightmare's, he let his mouth opened to let Dream insert is tongue in.

Nightmare took a breath before kissing Dream as he tried to be top again. "Aw come on Dream let me take care of you." They blushed. "Whatever, do not hurt me." Dream said as he hug Nightmare tight against their chest.