Mystery ♤♧◇

A really boring day of our school it's our last period and we are happy that now soon we can go home and also because it's our games period but in that period few are playing game and few are just talking and we 3 are just talking about are music and other stuffs and all then a boy came to Yora and said hii and everyone knows him he is playboy of our school Ji-woon just confess to her and everyone started hooting and without a hesitation Yora said no to him and rejected him after that everyone start laughing on Ji-woon after that what he said makes Yora angry as hell he started talking about her past he said that maybe Yora you are the reason because of that your parents died and maybe you lie to us that they died in a car accident, Aera and Suzy are trying to stop him and then Yora is going to said something but then the game teachers comes and stop both of them .
On the another day our principal calls us in the auditorium of our school and gives us a news which made every student scared as hell And the news is Ji-woon is no more someone killed him very badly that no one can even recognize him but they sees his I'd card and then find out that he is Ji-woon and someone killed him with a knife and made so many scratches on his face and stomach and even sealed hi mouth, seems like a siller killer who is experienced killed him because of that police came in our school for investigation and then our school principal said us to cooperate in this situation and stay safe and told us to inform them whatever we knew about him plz it's a humble request to every students. After that in classroom Yora, Aera and Suzy talking about Ji-woon's case, Yora said I really feel sad for him whatever he said me yesterday doesn't hurt me that much but his death news is horrible then Aera said yes whoever it is him or her are obviously a pyschopath and then Suzy said of course bro like that pyschopath even sealed his mouth how cruel uff even after listening this I got goosebumps and how horrible Ji-woon feeled and then they got cutt of by a boy who announced hey everyone you know that police gonna investigate us also then one student said what investigation why do they think we are the one who killed him dude we can't even think about this and then Yora said obviously dude we didn't even be with him after school he is the one who got detention because of yesterday what he did how do we know about who killed him and everyone agreed with Yora's statement.