CLASHES ☆□☆

It's been few weeks police investigates but couldn't found so much things but the fear of that pyscho didnt goes everyone is still afraid who can it be and do these types of things but the schools are opened now but now Yora started acting weird she didn't talk to much get offend really easily on small things but today she didn't come school maybe because of yesterdays incident.
YESTERDAY INCIDENT :
So it's school hours Aera is behaving differently from few days she didn't talk to much and after school she goes somewhere by saying she has some works that makes Yora and Suzy really confused so they started finding the reason behind it and even ask her but she reply the same thing so they started following her after the school hours and get to know that a boy is bullying her she is doing his work and when she said something then the boy slapped he with his right hand  so hard that she fell on the ground after that Yora and Suzy go their and after seeing Yora the boy started running because of her badaas aura who didn't listen to anyone whereas Aera is really a sensitive girl now Yora his angry as hell and shout that WHO IS HE ? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ? because of that Aera flinch a little bit and after that she explains her that he is her friend and she likes him but when she proposed him after that he started bullying me and says I'll be your friend because I like Yora not you but I like him so much so I like to be around him and that all happened and I want to share this with you both that I liked him even I try to tell you but you both didn't listen and he slaps me because I said that Yora didn't even be your friend how can you even think she can like you that the reason after that Yora didn't even utter a single word and goes from there .
TODAY:
So now the boring school time end and I'm goming home now I'll try my best to talk to Yora and apologize to her but when I come home I found out that there so much crowd on the outside of the society near the gutter   a boy has been killed in the same way the children's died and there only one way to find him his I'd card which is in his pocket and his name is suho my bully who has been killed and on his right hand it's been written that " I HATE YOU" and I get really shocked and started crying then someone suddenly pat my shoulders and I look back and see its Yora she really talks to me and comforted me and said it okay we dont know anything about our life so it's normal dont cry after that she said that tomorrow also I cant come because I'm not feeling well and
PRESENT :
I met suzy she ask ke about Yora and I tell her that she's not mad at me and she didn't come because she is not feeling well and she also comforted me because then Suzy said I know that she comforted you because of suho I'm also feeling bad for that but you know that we cant control our fate and destiny.