Chapter 2 - Michael's House

Soon after the two of you walk into the house, you are greeted by Mrs.Afton. "Oh! Hello Y/N! How are you doing! It's been a while since I last saw you!" She said, She always seemed so bubbly, and it was quite nice actually. "I've been doing good! How about you Mrs.Afton?" You replied. "I've been doing great. Also, how many times do I have to tell you, just call me Clara!" She said, you always seemed to forget. "Oh yeah! Sorry Clara!" You said. You felt guilty for forgetting again.

"Well, you and Michael can do whatever you would like for the next few hours. I'll call the two of you down for dinner whenever it's ready." Clara said. "Okay, thank you!" You said, following Michael upstairs. Michael walks into his room and you follow behind him. You sit down on his bed. "So, where am I going to sleep Mikey?" You said. Michael looks at you. "Well, take a guess." You think. "The floor?" 

"No silly. Your going to be sleeping in my bed with me. After all, it is a queen sized bed." 

You blushed a little. "Are you sure? I can just sleep in the floor-" You got cut off by Michael. "Yes I'm sure. The floor is cold and uncomfortable. I want you to sleep well." You sighed. "Fine." Michael smiled at you. But it wasn't his usual smile. It was a warm, calming smile. It was actually quite nice. 

You blushed, hoping Michael wouldn't notice. But as always, he did. "Y/N, your blushing again." You immediately hid your face. "I am not!" Michael chuckled at this. "You like me~" He teased. You finally got fed up with his teasing. You finally admitted it. "So what if I do!? There's nothing you can do about it!" You blurted out. You basically just told him you liked him. You immediately began to regret what you just said. Michael was visibly blushing. It wasn't much, but it was just enough to notice. Michael looked at you, he was visibly shocked. 

(Sorry this one is shorter. my apologies!!!!)