32

Third Person POV

Adora and Y/N were making out, and then there was a knock in the door, Glimmer poked her head in, "OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY I JUST DID NOT SEE YOU-" "When do you even see, fucking bi" "OKAY GUYS!" Adora yelled.

Y/N made a face at Glimmer, taking their hand off of Adoras hair while getting off of them and walking out. 

"Are they always this much of a bitch." Glimmer stated, "Only with you, but I don't mind, its hot." Adora smirked.

Glimmer rolled her eyes, "Listen, I just want to make everything right, as in with you, Y/N, everyone." Adora got up slowly taking her ponytail off to fix it, "See Glimmer, I just don't think that will be happening any time soon. Everyone hates you at the moment, and I don't blame them, but, I can forgive you fully once Y/N does." 

"That might literally be never."

"Exactly." Adora said as she opened the door, signalling Glimmer to get out.

Glimmer walked out to see Y/N leaning at the wall with a fat smirk, "God I fucking hate you." Y/N said with pride.

Glimmer walked past them and made her way to Catra's.

"I JUST DON'T GET IT! HOW CAN THEY HATE ME THIS MUCH!" Glimmer yelled out of frusturation. "That's because Y/N can hold grudges, why do you think I try not to fuck her over." Catra said while filing her nails.

Meanwhile, Y/N was on Adora's neck, gently kissing it, then creating hickeys, Adora sighed, "Maybe you should give Glimmer a chance-" "killing the mood Adora." Y/N said before continuing again. 

Adora pulled away, "I'm serious Y/N." Y/N finally sat up, "Although what Glimmer did was fucked up, shes still my best friend, and I miss her." Y/N rolled their eyes, "So go with her." "But I want you two to be okay, you guys are my favorite people." Y/N got up and reached torwards her backpack, "You are also my favorite person, but sorry, she is not mine. You can talk to her, but me, getting along with her? You're fuckin crazy." Y/N finished.

Adora sighed.

Y/N felt bad, but Adora understood Y/N, Adora walked up to them and kissed their forehead, "That's fine.. butttt, will you at least get along with her for my birthday?.." Y/N's face lightened up, "Wait! Your birthday is next week!" "Yeahhh-" Y/N jumped on Adora and attacked them with kisses, "Why didn't you tell me!" "I thought you knew!"

Adora kissed Y/N's lips before Y/N could, "It's on friday." she said.

"Well I cannot waitt." Y/N said, "I love you Y/N"

 "I love you more Adora."