6

Destination: Dorms

Time: 6:00 AM

POV: Yours

I got up and played Elevator by NCT 127 (kpop stans, whats good.)

I did not want to be moody so I got ready.

I am a bad bitch! I lost my parents, and if they were here and saw what Adora told me, they would ask me if they could run them over.

So I put on jeans and a (whatever kind of top you would like :)) and platforms.

I did my hair (whatever hairstyle you would like) and (if you do makeup here is what I do, if you don't skip this part) put on my primer first, then mixed my foundation with my moisturizer and setting spray, that way my skin can glow, contoured the fuck out of my nose, and added a little bit of gloss on my lips, brushed my eyebrows with eyebrow clear gel to make them nice, thick, and shiny, and lastly added bronzer and highlighter. (We already setted your face with powder so do not @ me)

I grabbed my homework and put it in my matching backpack, I plugged my headphones in my phone.

I opened my door as I put my  phone in my pocket.

I saw Adora about to knock.

She had a bouquet filled with roses, and a big box of ferrero chocolate.

"H-Hi! I came to apologize because I know I must have hurt you-" she looked up and down at my body.

"You look more, lighter than yesterday-" "Fuck off Adora, I told you something and I meant it." I said as I walked away.

"Uh- wait Y/N! Look... I am so sorry! I never meant to hurt you- look I want to be there for you, I know you need someone to rely on-" "I have a therapist for that you know." I said as I made my way inside the school building.

"Yeah but- look you need me-" I recieved a text notification, I pulled out my phone and she kept talking.

Catra.

"Hey can we call?" she asked in message.

I smiled and replied "sure :D"

After grabbing my binders for a minute and Adora ranting why I should let her in my life, I got a call.

"Y/N, are you listening?" she asked, "No. Now shut up. Someone is calling me." I told Adora as I picked up the phone.

"Hey bitch!" Catra said, "Hey pussy! What's up?" I asked, "I know we are like supa out of your league, cause you know you are hanging out with those spoiled rich kids but I have a question." she said.

Adora heard and scoffed, "Hey! I will always be in your league! Besides, the kids here need to stick their noses in their own lives." I said as I closed my locker, "Also spill." I said.

"Okay so, there is a party going on tonight, and you and I have not hung out in like a big fat minute, so, how about we go?" she asked.

"A party- but it's not near my school so.." "About that, it's a party (one of your friends irl boyfriends name) is gonna host at  a house near the city, so very close to your new school." Catra said.

I smiled, "You really want me to go huh?" I asked bitting my lip, "Of course Y/N! I need you and miss you. Plus we have so much to talk about." Catra said, I waited, then finally said, "It is a deal, see you there, but send me the location!" I said.

"Yes! Okay! I will text it after school because Lonnie is gonna fight Kyle for letting his dog eat her homework, gotta go! Bye bitch!" she said.

"Bye pussy!" I told Catra as I hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up.

Adora waited.

"So. Party huh?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. Well bye!" I smiled as I walked to class while listening to buttercup by jack stauber.