Don't celebrate me

So you'll let your other brother and his family give you presents, but not me? Edward don't start, I didn't want him to give me presents either, but he's in some ways more forceful than you. I can't get him to do anything, where as with something's I can get you to do things that he can't or won't. You're more go with the flow, he's just more.... Stubborn. And hot headed. Your personalities complete each other. As much as I hate to admit.... No hate to admit it so I'm not going to, now come along let's go. What about you? Same question. Because I don't have anything to give back to you, now like you said we should be going.

Girls you give me everything just from the breath you breathe. Suddenly a preppy hyper voice is calling out to us, with her silent but deadly friend. Happy birthday ladies. My sister Alice says with my brother Jasper trailing behind her. Sh! Myself and Bella whisper. Alice just rolls her eyes. Alice I thought we agreed no presents! I whined. Oh hush! Take it. I *sigh* in defeat as we are both given a box. You both are gonna where these tonight and guess what you love them.
Farrah you picked yours out yourself I just bought it and put it in a box. I rolled my eyes. Oh kiddo, I too have something for you, but.... I can see this is a bad time. So uh happy.... Never mind. We both turned to Edward playfully gently hitting him with the boxes. As Bella rolls her eyes walking to class, and I move to his side reattaching my hand to his own, as he twirls me a couple times. You can't trust vampires, he points out. Trust me. *Ug* I whine, squeezing his hand, as he shifts to the other side. And you get away with such things because it's your birthday.

I use my strength to pull him down to my level of height, be glad I did what I did otherwise you'd be a laughing mess at my mercy. I whisper playfully in his ear. Now let's not be late for class shall we. Oh Bella wait up. I call looking back behind me smirking slyly at my brother's even more pale than usual face. I giggle running to catch up to my sister, thankful of the perks given to me on such a day.

We were watching R and J in class today, we three in back whispering to ourselves. We were talking about the movie, and how dumb Edward thought it was, and how my sister was agreeing with him on the stupidness on some of it, but I on the other hand was enjoying it, I love Romeo and Juliet, and then my brother said something that I wish he hadn't.

There is one thing I do envy him of though. Yeah and what's that? I think I know, is Juliet because its clear that she is more beautiful then any and she is flawlessly perfectly beautiful. To that I will never be able to compare, even when I do have Rosalie's powers. Farrah no don't say that, he whispers into my hair playing with it as Bella was sitting next to him and sat in front of him on top of the desk top. I moved my head away, my eyes brimming with tears, he turned my head to see my face and whipped my tears away putting back my hair behind my ears.

You don't need powers to be beautiful, Juliet doesn't even hold a candle to your beauty. You have to say that, you're my brother. I'm sure your sister agrees with me, as would anyone else who ever laid their eyes on you. Please just stop, now you sound like a boyfriend. I said trying to hide my smile and laughter evident in my voice. You're smiling though aren't you, then I've done my job. And didn't have to touch you to do so.

But no dears not the girl, the suicide. For you see a little bit of poison , or a dagger to the heart, when there are yet so many other options. Why, why do you say that, what on G-Ds earth would make that ever cross your mind? I ask him. Word to the wise never ask questions you don't want answers to. Because I had to consider it once.

When? My sister asks him. I didn't know at the time that I would even get to you either of you when it happened, flashes of our previous battle with James, and Jack going through our minds. As my eyes start tearing up again with tears. I knew I had to come up with some form of plan. Which was what? Bella asked him. To fly to Italy, and provoke the Volturi. With each word more tears came and couldn't stop, that's when I closed my eyes and had my fists clenched standing up from where I had sat and shouted louder then I thought I did, the one word that made all the difference.

NO! I cried. The teacher pausing the movie, everyone's eyes turned to me. I knew I had to come up with an excuse, and one that worked for the movie to prove I had been paying attention. So I had. Our teacher called on my brother to recite the last words spoken to prove we were all paying attention to the film, he did in perfection. He took my hand in his own, as I couldn't stop crying, as he pushed back the hair that had fallen in face, wiping my tears away. Kissing my forehead finishing the lines he was told to recite, and then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him, the teacher told everyone to keep their attention on the movie and everyone else kind of just rolled their eyes and turned back to the movie.

Back at home we were getting ready to celebrate my birthday, as tradition Jake got to come over and hang out. I got into the little black dress (outfit 11)that Alice got me. Then I heard the engine of a motorcycle and looked out my window. Jake was there looking up at me from below tossing a dog toy up and down in his hand, I watched wide eyed, tugging on my necklace to become a puppy, since as my wolf form a toy so small I'd probably choke on.