Another Update

Hello my rebels!!! (I just thought of that now haha, what do you think about that?)

So, I've been receiving tons of messages and comments, all very positive and funny, and also about this story's update.

So, as I have said on my status (lol) that TSNS was a rushed book of my 12 year old mind which I believe I now need to bring justice to. So, I have decided to rewrite this whole book into a new work of art. It will be a new creation, but do not worry for whatever is here, will be there (or would it?;) ) along with some new chapters and twists down after or in the middle. I hope you guys would still continue to support this creation I have made and would still be here, cheering me on (if you do so haha)

And to add up something new, I have decided to try this out. I made a book here full of random thoughts of poems, essays and whatnot either based on life or pure imagination where you can maybe learn a bit more about me in there. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to check it out here on the link below and don't be afraid to chat me up about anything at all. I hope to be able to entertain you guys more than I think I am and hope that you guys are entertained with what I share here.

Peace out, my rebels!

New work: Scribbles and Something More

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/70332709-scribbles-and-something-more