Chapter 9

Chapter 9

**RECAP**

As soon as the traffic light turned green I zoomed to where she passed, soon seeing her riding into a street that seemed really familiar.

This was Elizabeth’s street. Now I forgot which house was Nerdy’s.

She then zipped past the street to I don’t know where.

She stopped by Nerdy’s street, pausing to look at her house.

She paused. If she knew Nerdy, how could Nerdy not know her?

**ELIZABETH’S POV**

On the way home, zipping around in my bike, I ran my whole life inside my head. My past life before I went all kind of like Hannah Montana and the recent events in life.

Just as I stopped by the sidewalk, in front of my house, I realized I needed more time to think.

And I felt like someone was watching me.

Stalker much?

Considering my need to be one with my thoughts for a little more, and to be sure if someone was creeping on me or if I’ve drank too much to make me hallucinate; I took a turn out the street and around the neighborhood.

After a few minutes of thinking, I ran back to the house, parked my bike in, and retired to my room, that is, after grabbing myself a bottle of water.

As I walked up the small flight of stairs, shrugging my jacket off, I then remembered something I have neither touched nor thought about in awhile.

I hurried back down the stairs and went down to the living room.

I moved the single couch aside, lifting up the carpet’s edge, just enough to reveal a secret compartment .

I kneeled down, opening that compartment, revealing the only thing that was in there.