WHAT I REMEMBER TILL NOW

{1}

Enjoying the blissful weather with wide smiles on faces , giggling sounds coming , they were playing .

You all wonder by the word 'THEY' !
Hahaha ! Chill
There is a long story about they !

Where do I start ?

Let's start with what I remember till now ?

Laying on a grass of a downhill , in front of us was a too pure and beautiful to handle scene .

It wasn't just me or him but our families too ! What do you think we as child liked about each other ?
Playing badminton with each other or any other games and winning a point was all we needed to giggle and laugh out loud ! [LOL😂]

As I grew up today I find those moments were the real ones where we were real rather than faking our happiness which we do today !

I still remember those sparkling eyes 👀 which looked at me with so much innocence .

Hi ! , he said .
A sweet smile curved on my face and I replied him with much excitement!

Me - Hie ! How are you ?

Pretty fine , he replied !
Umm!! Let's play badminton till the time we have our lunch .
I nodded happily !

We started playing and pictures of that day are still with me .
Eyes gets teary and memories began to move infront of my eyes like a movie .

It's been years about this incident but it still feels fresh when I am reminded by those moments !
Those moments of love and innocence !

Here today I am , even after 15 years , I am in love ; truly , madly , purely , physically and emotionally with one and only YOU !

I have imagined you in my happiness and sadness. The impact you have over me is still unidentified and I really don't know how to define it .
The gaze I have been longing to see me has always ignored the within me .
And that's why I say ,

"I GAVE IN MUCH THATS WHY I GOT UNNOTICED" 🙌🏻

Every time I faced you I knew there was never US but I couldn't help myself to be wanting to be called YOURS .
The idea of being yours only fascinates me so much that I wonder if I ever will be yours I THINK I WILL PASS OUT !

These temporary ideas and scenarios are enough for my permanent happiness . I knew the one who will be destroyed is me but if it's your LOVE - the destination ; I will ruin my self in the journey !

How many mornings and evenings went by without you ? I didn't even counted it because I have said it to myself the moment without you is the moment not to be counted .
I click pictures of  the day sky and the night sky . In day I made sketches of you with clouds and in night I talk to moon about you !
I tell all my feelings and desires I have to be filled with you , by you and for you !
I write poems for you !
A gist of which I will share below because if I started writing all the poems , I am sure an eternity would be less !

"The moon remembers it all

Those nights we had together

Sitting on the roof

Talking with each other

The moon remembers it all

It remember each and every talk

From childhood to adulthood

It kept a record of all

We might  have forgotten those moments

But it remembered it all

The nights we had it all

Of you and me , into eye to eye

Seems nothing we have seen so bright

Like the love we have in each other's eye

We have forgotten those moments

But ultimately moon has remembered it all !"

( Above  poem by me only - Madiha Rasool )

Author -

Our moons doesn't merge ! Can we be separate and unique to continue our story ? May be not like those in movies or Cinderella but just YOU and I ~

LIFE IS TOO UNFAIR SOMETIMES~