ITS YOU BABE

{5}

'You don't have any right to look this good' ,
that's what I said while cherishing myself in the mirror .

'Good morning zaheen(beautiful) ZARA. The world is here again to hear your voice'  , and that's what I do every morning.
'I don't know why u do that but it surely brings confidence in me . While I was hanging on with myself - I realised something?!?'

I...i... Ahh!!!!
I HAVE A CLASSS AND I AM FREAKIN LATE FOR IT ⁉️⁉️

——————————————————————————-

' IF I HAD TO CHOOSE YOU OUT OF ALL THE THINGS AND MIRACLES IN MY LIFE ; don't worry honey ! ; I WOULD CHOOSE YOU again~'

Love , has it ever done good to anybody? , that's all what I wonder 😤!
Silly me , fell into this trap .
If I ever had to claim a definition of love , then it would be :
LOVE ❤️, a sense of such belongingness where you actually rise . It's a bond with your partner that leaves this world behind . It's just YOU and HIM💕.

' My idea of love maybe different but it's true for me' , I conveyed this to my bestie who's walking beside me while we are heading towards our locker site .

'You and your love !!!! . If you love him that much, why can't you just straight away go and tell him . You know what?, I must tell you but your way of living will surely hurt you a lot more than you have expected.'

-
how do I reply to her ? How do I tell her that yeah she is correct about everything she says about me and my situations . But the fact that the live I have for him is far more than what I can hear from people around me. I know all this become toxic once you get into it but how do you... yo- .. !!!! Ah i am myself in a confused state .
-

Maybe we can love in another world ?

' Well I do intend to confess but the idea of getting rejected haunts me too badly . I know am confident enough to face anything in this whole world but when he comes infront of me , I BECOME A LIQUID , I just start floating in the ocean of his eyes .

His eyes 👀. They are just like an ocean . You just wanna drown in it . You want to go in that ocean so deep that it doesn't suffocates you . I know he ain't mine right now but the thought that I like him , NO! , I love him makes me float in his fragrance .
The way he passes by my side leaving his fragrance in the air !! That could be the best perfume if I ever had to use . He is just PERFECT in my eyes , even though I know he ain't in real .

All these thoughts are just about him , ONLY HIM 💝

Kabeer: It won't harm you to think about me , if you truly are ?

                                            —
Kabeer's voice ? Am I day dreaming ? Right now we are having a break in the cafeteria and sudden voice of my LOVEEEE ... Kabeer I mean came . I would have considered it a dream until he Actually came and sat in-front of me. *

                                              —
Zara(me): It isn't harming me either .. like all these years I have been good .

* Did I confessed or actually said the truth? *

KABEER'S POV :
I was actually taken a back by her . Was she really telling the truth or maybe just going with  the flow of my talk ? 
She must be going with the flow .

I guess ?

So hi?
Hello , she replied .

There was silence for some moment.

How come you here , talking to me ?

Kabeer: Why ? Is it weird about me talking to you ?       Or is there something else?

Zara (me) : No it's just not so of you ... is it some kind of bet or what?

——————————————————————————

KABEER POV:

Why it's  every time I approach you for me , you think it's a bet . Can't I have you for me . The whole of you . From your dreams to being in your life ... can't it be  like that ?

ZARA POV :

Why it's every time you come in front of me , I think you will ask to hold my hand forever. Is it too much to ask ?  I wanna engulf you in me in such a way you can't go away from me and my love 💕.....can't it be like that?

                                          ✨🌸

Crazy chapters coming ahead ... I guesss?

✨🌸