~Meet the crew Part 2~ 《Chapter 3.2》

You walked into the Pizza Plex. The smell of cupcakes, candy, pizza, soda and sweaty children hit your nose. "Wanna get slushies first?" Richard asked. "Sure why not" You ran to the line for slushes. There were two people in front of you and Richard. "I'll pay" He purred. Nope. Not on my watch You thought. You replied with silence. You didn't even look at him just to throw him off.

It was your turn and Richard wanted a blueberry slushie and your wanted S F/C( Slushe flavor of choice). You ordered it and handed the person your card without Richard realizing. You grabbed the two drinks and walked away. "Cmon stupid." You shouted at him. He snapped out of the trance he was in and ran over to you. "Sorry- I don't know what happened" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine" you pleaded. You guys walked around seeing a tall, buff Alligator named Montgomery Gater you guys decided to play golf for a bit. You somehow go to play with the Gater himself. He got a little close to you trying to teach you how to golf.

You could hear people murmuring and scoffing. "They're definitely jealous don't worry about them" the Gater said gently before moving your hands so you hit the ball. Richard then tried and than you guys played against Montgomery gater. He told you to call him Monty for short. It was you and Richard vs. Him. He kicked both of your @sses. Twice. Then you guys decided to see the others. You hugged Monty, he hugged you back than you walked out with Richard.

Then you guys ran into a certain chicken named Glamrock chica walking around. Richard thought she was cute. You decided to force Richard to go talk to her. And you two did. "Hello there~" she said in a soft sweet voice. "You guys want some candy?" With that she handed you and Richard some candy. You stuffed it in your pants pockets.

You guys than hugged her and walked away with the tones of candy she gave you guys. After that you saw Glamrock Freddy on a stage. You kinda understood why your brother liked him so much. He was like a father figure. Your eyes lit up towards a place named Roxy's Raceway.

"Cmon Richard we haveee to go in there." You whined. "Okay I guess. There's a wolf in here named Roxanne Wolf" He said roughly. You walked into the Raceway to see a race track. A race was happening at this very moment. The cars were going pretty fast and your eyes landed on a wolf with grey hair and green streaks. She was beautiful. Whoever made all of the designs for these models knew what they were doing. You hoped she would win for some reason.

Richard saw you staring hard at the track and the cars. "It's cool huh" he purred. "Yeah." You were watching the race seeing that Roxanne kinda slowed down to give the kids a chance. It was sweet of her. You shook out of your thoughts. No. She's a robot. Nothing else. She was programmed that way. Your eyes accidentally met with hers. She kept contact with your eyes. Both of you didn't look away until she crossed the finish line.

You shook your head and figured you probably creeped her the hell out by just staring at her. She got out of her car and bowed to the kid that won. Giving him a free ticket, a plushie and a few coins. He was super happy.

She immediately got swarmed with a group of people, taking pictures and admiring her beauty. "Alright let's go now" You turned to Richard. "Sure or we could race with her.. " "We're too old for that Richard" You rolled your eyes. You wanted to race. It'd be fun but you and Richard wouldn't be able to fit in those cars. "Plus Roxy Raceway is closing"

You and Richard walked out with the crowd of people. "That was alot of people-" You said to Richard. "Sure was" "I've seen worse." A familiar wolf said. You jumped in that response. You and Richard didn't realize she was walking next to you guys as you walked out.

"Sorry. she said taking your hand and bowing. I didn't mean to earsdrop on your convo nor did I mean to scare you" "It's fine no worries. You smiled. Now please get off the floor". You helped her up. Richard has a jealous kinda look on his face. Roxanne noticed it but you didn't. "Well since I don't have a Race to do anymore can I tag along with you two?" She smirked towards Richard just to piss him off.

"Sure as long as Richard doesn't mind" you smiled. "Sure why not" Richard purred trying not to seem like an as$hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is a pretty long part. And I apologize in advance if I messed anything up. Have a good day.