Happy birthday! 《12》

You woke up and remembered today was your birthday. Your dad doesn't really have much money but you were looking forward  to the cake. Your dad made the cake from scratch since it was cheaper that way and it tasted better then store bought cakes.

You got dressed and went downstairs to see your dad and the lady making a cake together. It was sweet. You walked into the living room and turned on the TV to watch something with your brother. "Hey doll what do you want to do today?" The lady asked you. "Can we go to the pizza plex?"

With that being said everyone agreed and got ready. Once everyone was ready they all got in the car. You guys were gonna eat cake once you got back. You arrived at the pizzaplex 15 minutes later. You guys walked in and stayed there for hours. You guys hung out with the Animatronics. The staff let you pick any thing you wanted. You picked a pillow of Roxanne. Cuz why not?

All of the Animatronics gave you gifts. The staff of course didn't know. Chica gave you a best friend necklace. Freddy gave you a soft teddy bear. Monty gave you a Gator necklace with your first Initial craved into it.

Lastly Roxanne. Your favorite Wolf girl. She got you chocolate and a persevered blue rose petal inside a necklace. It was a pretty necklace. She walked around with you and your family the whole day.

Her eyes never left you. She wanted to make sure you were safe at all times. She usually did this. But she was smart about it. She made sure you didn't notice. This time she was reckless. You caught her multiple times.

She was a little upset she couldn't get you more. There's not much she could do anyway. Try buying things as a wolf-human-like-creature thing. It's hard.

You had a great day with her and everyone else. Roxanne gave you hugs and nuzzled you all throughout the day. The time eventually came. You were a bit sad to go back home. You would miss the wolf's sweet touch.

If only there was a way to take her home with you. You laughed at this thought. You and your family said goodbye to the human-like creatures. You ran to Roxanne. Grabbing onto her waist. "Thank you for today" You mumbled into her fur. She nodded and rubbed your head. You melted at her soft touch. Her fur keeping you warm.

You were out of the moment when your dad grabbed you back. "Cmon kiddo it's time to go" He said softly. You sighed and let go of Roxanne. "Bye Roxanne" "Good bye (Y/n) " Her tail fell to the ground.

You walked away with her waving. 

Roxanne's P.O.V

It was upsetting to see (Y/N) go. I already missed them.  I started walking to my room to relax. "Roxanne!" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around. There standing was Chica. "Yes?" "You wanna hang out? We could watch some TV in the staff only room!" She cheered. "Sure" We did this almost every night. It was fun. We snuck into the staff of room and watched TV until we usually got caught by Vanessa. She joined us most of the time though.

This time was different. We were sitting on the couch like normal but I couldn't focus. To much was going in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n)...