meet me at our spot?

I wasn't looking for love that was of course until i met him but i guess that's what they all say.

Artie's pov-

"come on Aj this is really important", Jules said whining.

"oh yeah choosing an outfit to wear to school is so important" , i said sarcastically.

"shut up, your so in mature!", she said rolling her eyes. I love how she gets annoyed so easily and the way her little button nose scrunch's  up.

"just chuck on a t shirt and jeans on tomorrow or something", i said looking up from my phone.

"fine if you cant be bothered to chose maybe i should go try them on for your older brother i'm sure he'll give me his honest opinion", she said walking towards my bedroom door.

"wait!", i said its not that i couldn't  be bothered to choose, its just both her outfit options were way to revealing and I wasn't about to let her go out dressed like that especially with some of the boys at our school, but she didn't need to know that.

"Yeah that's what I thought", she said acting all tough.

"Hey I  just had a thought", I said standing up from my bed.

"That's rare" , she laughed

"I can chose your outfit!", I suggested

"Are you joking?" she asked trying to contain her giggle.

"No", i answered seriously.

"Oh well ... ok fine", she replied  grabbing her things.

"Come on then we haven't got all day", I said.

At Jules house

"Ok you can choose from everything here oh apart from these dresses, there for formal occasions only ok?", she stated with a strict voice staring at me with her big blue eyes , oh god those eyes I could stare into for a life time there's a whole ocean in there.

"Aj... Hellooo", she said waving her hands in my face.

"Hmm what yeah not the dresses", I responded snapping out of my gaze.

After about a millions no's from Jules to my outfits choices for  school we finally settled on one.

"This will do , i guess", she said sarcastically.

"Im just happy we found one, with the amount of clothes you have we could have been here for days", I laughed .

"A girl can never have to many clothes ... NEVER!", she said scrunching her nose and pointing her finger at me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon laughing and binging our favourite tv shows and movies.
I left at around 4:30 to give Jules enough time to get ready for school the next day after all she is a perfectionist.

The next day

Jules pov-
It was the morning of the first day back at school since before summer break and I was getting ready for school. I decided to message Aj to see if he was  up, I wanted him to see the outfit he chose for me.

Me:can u call?

My Blondie 🫶:why r up so early ?

Me:it's the first day of junior year I need to get ready

Me:so can u call then ?