🕷❘ Ⲧⲱⲉⲛⲧⲩ - Ⲧⲱⲟ ❘ 𝖡𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖣𝖺𝖽

═∘♡༉∘ ═

═∘♡༉∘ ═

Peter cross-checked the location of the Sanctum Sanctorum on his phone that you had sent him as he got closer to the steps. Preparing himself with a deep breath, he raised his hand to ring the bell on the wall, but the door opened of its own accord, thoroughly surprising him.

Hesitantly, he walked in through the door, noticing that the interiors were coated with a layer of snow, including the stairs and the pillars.

Peter shivered due to the low temperature and turned to the two people on the corner, who were shovelling the snow from the ground.

"Um, hi," he spoke with a hint of awkwardness.

The two people looked up at him and stared blankly.

"Hi," he repeated, "I'm—"

A portal opened to his right in the middle of the Sanctum and Wong walked out of it, wearing a parka jacket with the hood up over his sorcerer outfit, "—The most brainless person in the world," he completed Peter's sentence, "Wong," he introduced himself, "Try not to slip. We don't have liability insurance," he commented at the icy covered floor.

"Peter?"

Peter turned towards your voice with a wide grin, watching you descend the stairs with your cape flowing behind your back. You were wearing a thick jacket and had the nape of your Cape attached to the back of the collar of your jacket.

"Hey," he couldn't control his smile at the sight of you, even though you had met each other only a few hours back.

"What're you doing here?" you questioned when you finally reached his level.

"I'll tell you," Peter bent his knees slightly to press a quick kiss to your lips, given that you were slightly shorter than him, "'Cause it's something I need to ask your Dad,"

You winced slightly; Wong knew that you were dating Peter, and in fact, you had only told him and Christine that you were with Peter. Hence, he was unfazed by the act of affection your boyfriend had given you. But your Dad, however, might not be as accepting as Wong was.

Stephen Strange was known to be dramatic and overprotective. Ever since you had got in that car accident with him, your father had been treating you like glass— Too scared to let you get involved in fights. Too scared to let you get hurt. Too scared to lose his baby daughter. God knows how he will react when he knows that you've got a boyfriend.

"Damn it," You muttered as you almost tripped over a pile of snow in your place.

The echo of a door closing resonated throughout the entire building and your father descended down the stairs as the Cloak of Levitation slowly lowered him to the ground.

"If somebody hadn't forgotten to cast the maintenance spell to keep the seals tight, we wouldn't have to be in this situation," Stephen skidded in his place when he touched the ground, but you caught his arm to help steady him.