🕷❘ Ⲧⲏⲓⲅⲧⲩ - ⳨ⲟⳙⲅ ❘ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝖽

═∘♡༉∘ ═

═∘♡༉∘ ═

You summoned an orange disk and held it up just in time to protect yourself from a punch.

"Isla?" you stared at the woman in front of you in confusion. You concluded that Laila may have gotten to her and used the trigger words.

You didn't hit Isla back, not wanting to hurt her, since she wasn't doing this of her mind, but you kept blocking her attacks.

Isla kicked you into the door that led to the hallways of the building. You skidded back on the floor and came to a stop when you hit the wall.

"You left the party too early," Goblin approached you after thrashing Peter and throwing him onto the level below, "Just before all the fun could begin!"

You let out a yell of pain when the Goblin delivered a punch to your face. You blocked his next punch and kicked him off.

Catching you by your ankle, Goblin hurled you out of the window, here Connors caught you and began to thrash you like a rag doll. 

You Cape flew in and wrapped itself around Connors face and began tugging back, in an attempt to let the Lizard let you go. He tossed you back into the building where Goblin and Peter were combating. Goblin had knocked Peter of his senses and caught you by your neck before you could attack him.

 The three of you went crashing down the several levels of the building, until you all collapsed in the lobby. Th Cape of Inferno had taken most of the blows and damage, so you had sustained a few injuries and you were just unconscious.

By now May had reached down the lobby; Max, Flint, Connors, Otto, Sabrina, Laila, and Isla were nowhere to be found.

"Your weakness, Peter—is morality. It's choking you," Goblin wrapped his fingers around Peter's throat and tightened his hold, "Can you feel it?"

May charged towards Goblin and injected the serum into his neck, causing Goblin to let go of Peter. 

Peter gasped for air, and Goblin pulled the syringe out of his neck; nothing happened to him, "It didn't work," He growled, "Norman was right,"

Goblin stared at May, who grabbed a weapon, ready to fight him, "He got it from you," Peter tried crawling away, but Goblin stomped his foot onto his back and slammed Peter's head to a huge rock, "That pathetic sickness!" 

Goblin pressed his foot on you forearm, holding you in place.

Gabbing a handful of Peter's hair, Goblin crouched down and stared right into May, showing her injured nephew and his girlfriend, "You tried to fix me—"

"May, go—" Peter pleased, trying to catch his breath, "May—"

"Now, I'm gonna fix you,"

"May, run, please—" Peter begged.