chapter two

"Huwaaaa I can already see the famous demon's head that was taught in my history class" Yuriel said in amazement as he look into the demon's head that you can be seen in the Forsaken realm called Hage village.

Hale slowed his broom so that Yuriel can look into the demon's head  more.

"What's that human statue on top of the demon's head Hale?" Yuriel asked his butler curiously. "My teacher didn't told me about it before"

"That's the first wizard king, your highness" Hale answered and gaze shortly at the statue while they are still riding his broom. "He's your ancestor, Prince Lumier Silvamilion Clover"

"You mean he's my ancestor that became the first wizard king?" Yuriel asked as Hale nod. "That's so amazing! He's so cool imagine he's a prince and a royalty then he became a wizard king!"

"You wanna be like him your highness?"

Yuriel who heard his question frowned. "If father will allow me then why not?"

Hale smiled at the young prince. "I'm sure you will become like him"

'You're nothing like your father, it's a good thing' Hale said in his mind as Yuriel told him to stop by the statue so that he can see it closely which Hale did.

"He's a great light magic user isn't he?" Yuriel ask and Hale nod before speaking.

"Prince Lumiere was a great magic user, he's also a smart person like the Wizard king he likes to discover new magics"

The young prince who heard his answer look at him with admiration in his eyes. "Really?! So you mean he likes to discover magic as well? That's so cool!"

"Prince Yuriel please calm down" Hale chuckled but Yuriel just continue to admire the statue of his ancestor.

Yuriel converse to the statue as if he is talking to someone while Hale is just standing beside him guarding him when the boy noticed a swallowtail fearing in the top of the statue.

"Huh?" He muttered and lean a bit to get closer to the said bird. "Why hello there, I'm Yuriel are you guarding my ancestor? That's so nice of you! I hope we can be friends"

Hale who is watching him eyed the swallowtail with narrowed eyes. 'That swallowtail is not an ordinary bird, I can feel magic from it. Perhaps it's a human who sealed itself?'

"YOSHA! I FINISHED THE PUSH UPS"

Suddenly Yuriel who is enjoying his stay in the top of the demon skull and talking to the swallowtail with Hale who is eyeing the bird stopped talking when they heard a loud shout not too far from his place.

"Hale have you heard the shout?" Yuriel asked curiously as he roam his eyes around hoping to find the owner of the voice. "I can't feel any mana near here though"

"I believe your highness there's a person not too far from here" Hale answered.

"Eh? But we can feel them if they are near though? I mean even if it's just a little bit of mana we can feel them" he said.

"I felt it's presence your highness" Hale told. "And I believe this person doesn't have any mana on him"

'But I can feel a different aura from him' Hale said to his mind not wanting to inform his master about the different aura he felt on the boy who is not too far from them since they are in the top of the demon skull.

Yuriel who heard what his butler have said to him widen his eyes in shock. "A mana less human?! Is that even possible Hale?"

"It is possible your highness" his butler answered. "Though it is quite complicated to explain but you will know it soon since you are studying about magic"

"So where is that person Hale? I wanna meet him" Yuriel asked and giggle. "I am curious what type of person is he!"

As they stroll around Yuriel and Hale found a boy doing some training in the tree using his sword.

"Woah he's amazing" the young prince said in fascination but Hale just crunched his nose observing.

"You're also training swordsmanship, your highness" Hale said. "By the time you reached the right age you'll be a great swordsman"

"Like uncle Yami!" He shouted causing for Asta to look at their direction.

"EHHH?! WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!"

"Oh he found us" Yuriel said.

"Because you shouted, Your highness" Hale said but whispering the last part not wanting the strange teenager to figure out that the kid with him is the crown prince of clover kingdom.

Yuriel walk closely at him and look at him. "Hmm interesting"

"W-what are you doing?!"

The young prince observed him closely trying to sense mana on him causing for him to laugh in amazement.

"HAHA ITS AMAZING!" Yuriel said. "You really don't have any mana yet you got a Grimoire!"

"EHHH?! THAT's JUST YOUR REASON?"

"Yup! I'm amazed by it" Yuriel said and smiled at him. "By watching you I'm guessing you are entering the magic knights exam this year?"

"YES! AND I AM GOING TO BE THE WIZARD KING!"

"But you don't have any mana though?" Yuriel asked tilting his head. "How can you be a wizard king?"

"I HAVE MY GRIMOIRE!"

"Hmm that's good!" Yuriel said and smiled. "I like you! I'll support you by that anyway what's your name?"

"YOU TALKED TO ME YET YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME?!"

"HAHAHAHA you're funny!" He said laughing as Hale just watch from a not so far seeing that the kid he is serving for years is now genuinely enjoying.

"I'm Asta! I grew up in the church here in Hage village together with the others" Asta introduced.

Yuriel nod. "That's amazing, growing up with the other children and having a lot of friends! By the way I'm Yuriel Ki- just Yuriel"

"Are you from here too Yuriel?" Asta asked but before Yuriel could answer Hale walk towards them interrupting the conversation.

"I'm afraid we need to go" Hale said causing for the two to look at him.

"Eh? Who is he?"

"He's Hale, my guardian" Yuriel answered as he look at Hale curiously. "Why though? It's still early"

"We need to go now, the others might look for you already and if your father founds out you'll be in trouble" Hale answered to him.

Yuriel just pout but still followed his direction as he look at Asta and wave. "I'll get going now Asta, maybe I'll come here next time again"

"The next time you visit again, I'll make you eat the tatoes! It's super delicious" Asta said to him.

"I'll expect it soon!" Yuriel said and grin as Hale prepared the broom and the young prince mount it before waving at Asta again. "I'll see you next time!"

"BYE YURIEL! HALE!"