chapter three

A/N: I changed Yuriel's age for plot purposes, instead of turning 10 I changed it to turning 12 so he's still 11 here :>

೫̥͙*: ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ── ─ ─ ೫̥͙*:

(The magic knights exam)

Yuriel is now excited to see the new upcoming knights who will participate in this year'a magic knights exam he can't hide his excitement while he is being dressed up by Hale.

"Your highness did his majesty allowed you to go out?" Hale asked but he just pout and nod. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure! Since Nozy and Fueggy are there he will allow me" Yuriel answered mentioning his cousins who are magic knight captains. "Plus you are with me! You're the most powerful person I know aside from my uncles in my mother's side and Godfather Julius of course"

Yuriel then stop for a second and smile widely again. "Oh! Oh! Let's also not forget about grandpa Calvin and grandma Ana! They are also powerful"

'Since I know my father can't be that powerful aside from being a self-centered person and my mom is already my guardian angel and she's automatically the strongest and powerful person for me' He said in his mind.

Hale who just finished dressing Yuriel up smiled at him. "I am pleased to hear your compliment."

"That's the truth though!" Yuriel grinned at him.

"How's your call with King Cale last night, your highness?" Hale asked while fixing the boy's black hair.

Yuriel looked at the big mirror in front of him scanning his outfit he is wearing. "My uncles are there with him also grandpa and grandma and they are all so eager to visit me, and by the way! Uncle Cale said he'll give me a gift for my twelfth birthday since it's already near!"

"Ah yes you are already turning twelve, speaking of your birthday celebration what does prince Yuriel want as a present from me for his birthday?" Hale asked curiously with a smile.

"Hmm" he think first as he smiled brightly. "Ah! I want a sword for my birthday!"

"But his majesty is still not allowing you to have your own sword not until you are fifteen" Hale said.

Yuriel pouted hearing what Hale just said. "But Yami-chin is teaching me swordsmanship already"

"I'll try my best, maybe I can gift you one" Hale answered as he finished dressing the young prince. "You're already done, we can go for the magic knights exam"

"Are you going to use your ice magic for us to go in the exams?" Yuriel asked with his eyes sparkling because of excitement.

Hale pat his head fondly. "If his highness wants too then why not?"

"Yay! I'm so excited!"

Hale create a snow crystal sphere with them inside . "Winter teleporta sphere"

With a snap they are suddenly inside the arena seeing a bunch of citizens from different parts of clover kingdom taking the said exam it made Yuriel excited.

"Asta and Yuno will be taking the exam too! I hope they passed so that I can invite them for my birthday celebration" Yuriel said to Hale excitedly. "and so that I can see them whenever I want too!"

"By the way Hale, is the Alpin knights squads exam like this as well?" Yuriel asked curiously to his personal guardian butler.

"Well, the Alpin knights squads exam is a bit different since the king will also personally look at the exam takers with the squad captains, the exam is just like the clover's magic knights exam although the difference is the king of the kingdom is there to watch the exam personally" Hale explained while Yuriel nod understanding what he said.