Introduction

This book contains vulgar language , violence, abuse, hatred, inappropriate wording, sexual content, sexual wording

This book contains vulgar language , violence, abuse, hatred, inappropriate wording, sexual content, sexual wording. I'm not the author that's going to say 18 or older . You are old enough to be reading the books that you read. You have seen the cover , as well as part of the Scene of the book displayed on the front cover. You know what you are getting yourself into. This is a warning ⚠️ you may not like what is placed in this book if so do not read any further than this message .

For those that are okay with the content I hope you enjoy what you are about to read . I know it can be a little disturbing that's why I am telling you what's being placed in this book. I am happy that you chose to read this book. Your thoughts and comments are well needed , and I would be thankful to here your thoughts on my book. Although @wattpad has a disclaimer or limiting to what you can comment . Any inappropriate comments or language used will be against @wattpad guide lines , and will
Be immediately marked in the red. I have no control over this . Anywho thanks for reading, and hope you enjoy this !

I do not own copy rights for the music placed in this book!

My name is Asia I am 22 years old. I live in Atlanta. I was born in New York but I moved because I lost my parents I remember it like it was yesterday.....

Flashback
................
Go hide now Asia goooo run my dad yelled
No mommy daddy where you going who are they 5 year old me asked?
Go now !!!!!
I ran fast in the room and behind my mommy and daddy closet a safety room. I went inside and shut the door.
I laid on the bed crying in this secret room... I couldn't hear anything only the ringing sound in my ear.

Soon I fell asleep.
Waking up the next day still it was quiet I remember three scary men with weird toys in there hands they held it to my mom and dad .
My mom was scared my dad was crying.

I was really hungry I looked around the room for something to eat. I seen this red button on the wall.

I heard something click I looked back the door was open . I walked out to see my mom and dad room messy and glass on the floor.

I went down the stairs ..
MOMMMY DADDDY WAKE UP I shook them as I cried.

I went next door to my mommy friend next door.
She open the door and I told her everything that happen she took me to the kitchen and fed me she rubbed my back as I ate.

I knew my mommy and daddy were gone bye bye.
Flashback over
..............
Asia
I went back to my house one day to see my mom and dad gone but blood still on the ground.

I got all my things and left with my mom friend she kept me and she was there for me.
I went years without talking. I was even bullied at school for not talking I was always none as the "hush girl".