chapter.2:meeting

*link's pov
"Who is he? Is he new to brawl? I never seen him before...but he sure is cute for a guy".I said it to myself until I got distracted by a poke by Marth and got slap back to reality."who are you looking at?",Marth asked me questioned."ummm...no one",I said."why is my face feels so hot all of a sudden?" So I guess I have to tell him, I mean I know Marth since the melee tournament and he my best friend,I pointed him a the angel guy,and by that marth said: "well then let's go talk to him.",by that he grabbed my hand and dragged me there to the angel.until marth frozed and saw someone next to him.but the funny part is his face turned red,I tried to figure out who is he looking at he saw,was a tall guy with blue spikey hair that is tied in a headband,blue attire and a big sword,marth still just stood there."well I guess I will walk towards him,I mean I have the triforce of courage I go to introduce myself". I left marth there and I started walking and meet him, "hi! and welcome to smash bros I greeted,he turned around and face me,greeted me with a smile that was pretty cute,and he said "hi and I'm glad that I'm here,oh Im pit from kid Icarus".he said giving me a hand shake; "the name is link from the legend of zelda." i said ,"guess it's wasn't a bad start after all."

Sorry it took so long to finished the chapter I was busy so here u go.and I made a new story called the shocking news dark link x dark pit.hope u like it