chapter.1: i'am in...love?

*links pov*

yes! today is the day when I'm going to the smash bros mansion again.now it's called super smash bros brawl, I heard that master hand said There are going to be new characters coming, I can't wait to meet them!

I was with my friend princess zelda; she was also excited to be back at the mansion since melee, "are you excited link?!"asked zelda with a sound of excitement, "yes!" I responded. When we open the door my eyes were surprise of what I see.

I saw one of the old smasher Back at the original smash bros and bit of them back at melee.and I saw characters that I never saw before!

"link!" shouted a familiar voice.it was my old friend marth, l walked up to him and said: "I'm glad to see you again, marth"."me too link!" respond marth; "oh wow link, you changed your look!", said marth with surprised tone, I chuckled and respond: "and you still look like a girl as ever".HEY!!, He yelled while I laughed at my own joke.

then while talking to marth, i spotted someone I never seen beford.he has brown chocolate hair,cerulean eyes,white toga,a golden laurel crown,and the most beautiful thing I ever seen before are his wings; there clear white as a dove's wing; he is an angel,he is cute.
Something weird is happening my heart was beating fast.one question bothers me

I'am in.... love?

Hi! This is my first time writing a story on wattpad.Sorry it was short cause my grammar sucks I'll continue the 2nd chapter... I hope u liked it:)