FIVE

M A T E O  G A R C I A

When I woke up there was no blonde by my side, not that there needed to be one. But there was no golden locks to "accidentally" pull.

Trust me though, it works.

You would turn to your side bring your hand through their hair lightly and pull ever so slightly. Usually due to this they would turn over and give you a morning smile. It was always a warm one and only sometimes I did feel bad for kicking them out.

Sometimes.

There was one time I considered not letting a girl leave, she had woken up before me and left for my kitchen.

I only realized this because I had turned over and saw she wasn't there and neither was her warm smile.

It's weird how every girl has one, immediately after they wake up and face you they have that glowing smile that appears on their face.

It's like reality hasn't set in and everything's still good and fresh, nothings dawn on them to make them frown so they just smile.

It's like a breeze on a hot day, maybe that's why I used to enjoy them so much.

Well clearly that's changed since I turned a new leaf, and damn this Dina girl for being my new definition of attractive.

Back to the one girl I considered not letting go.

She went into my kitchen and started to cook, not even for me but for herself. I though that was cool and shit and I was like, ooo a hard one to get.

What's the saying?

I actually can't think of it.

Maybe it'll come later.

Anyway turns out the girl was diabetic and had to eat to maintain her sugar levels, she was less cool than I thought but I let her leave with several granola bars in hand.

I'm not a monster.

Let me rephrase that, I'm not a monster who's going to let a girl die because of something she can't control, yeah I think that was much better.

I realize I've been staring at my wall for awhile and decide that getting changed and seeing my best-friend is probably a smart thing.

Currently he's my best friend, if he pisses me off than not so much.

Quickly I put on a pair of grey trousers and add a black button up.

All of my button ups are silk by the way, it feels nice on my skin that's all.

And I don't know why I had to mention that I just did.

Anyway.

I brought him to his house yesterday after the whole seeing my future wife innocent.