seventeen

A storm had hit Mystic Falls causing the Gilbert twins to check and make sure nothing is broken. Chloe went to Jeremy's door and knocked on it. "Jeremy, need some help!"

"I'll be down in a bit."

Chloe rolled her eyes as she started making sure everything was okay. Elena saw her twin making sure nothing was destroyed causing her to walk over to her. "Are you going with me to the Salvatore's?"

"Damon said he needed to tell us something about what Pearl wanted."

Elena got beside her and sighed. "Chloe, do you have feelings for Damon?"

"What? Elena, no. I care for him, but being in love is something totally different. Why? Do you have feelings for him?"

"Never." Elena said walking away.

"Sure."
~~~
Chloe stared at Damon shocked that he made a deal with Pearl. He walked away causing Chloe to look at her sister and friend. "What the hell?"

"He's still acting out from Katherine."

'Why is he letting that bitch still have this hold on him when she clearly didn't care about him?" Chloe asked. "I don't like this plan. Something is bound to go wrong and who will be responsible for that?"

"Chloe..."

They watched Chloe leave causing Elena to sigh. "Does Chloe have..."

"Yes." She tells him. "And she really does care about Damon than I thought. Chloe may be right. Something might happen despite the plan Pearl and Damon made."

Stefan nodded as he knew that Elena was right. Something might happen and Damon doesn't see it.
~~~
Later that day, Chloe was sitting outside thinking when Damon appeared in front of her. "Is Stefan here?"

"Nope." She said. "If he was, Elena would be in her room sucking his face."

"He's missing."

"What?' Chloe said as she stood up and looked him in his blue eyes. "What do you mean missing?"

"He went to feed and never came back." He tells her. "I think I know where Stefan is, but I need to know if I'm right."

Chloe nodded as Damon kissed her head. Elena walked out just as Damon left causing Chloe to hug her. "Stefan is missing."

With that being said, Elena held onto her sister worried about Stefan. "I promise that I will go find him myself, Elena."
~~~
She kept her promise, but Damon wasn't too happy about that. He had to keep Chloe safe and find his brother. He was just shocked that Elena didn't come after her boyfriend. Chloe got out of the car as Alaric and Damon did. "Oh no." Damon says grabbing Chloe. "You are not going in there."

"But I promised Elena..."

"I don't actually care what you promised your sister. If she wanted to get Stefan back, she should have come, but you insisted before even knowing what the plan is."

"I don't fucking care, Damon." She tells him. "My sister is worried sick and will do something reckless as for me. I want my best friend back. Now you either let me help or I swear to god that I will actually kill you."

Alaric watched as Damon grabbed Chloe and looked at her. The two didn't say anything as they gazed, well more like glare in Alaric's opinion. He cleared his throat causing them to look at him. "Let's go."

Damon looked at the short haired Gilbert. "You will stay right here." He tells her. "Got it."

Chloe rolled her eyes as she watched the two walk to the house. "Asshole." She said as she opened the trunk and grabbed a stake. "If you don't want my help then I'll go myself."
~~~
When Damon got to the car, he noticed Chloe Gilbert was missing. "That damn woman." He said as he left to find her.

Chloe made it to the basement just to be held against the wall. She looked over her shoulder and saw Damon. 'We don't have time for this, Damon."

"Don't try to seduce your way out of trouble, Chloe." He tells her.

"Then why are you holding me to the wall?" She asked.

"Because... Damnit, Chloe. Stop." He tells her. "I told you to stay near the car and here you are doing the opposite."

"Stefan is my best friend, Damon. I promised Elena that I will bring him home alive. Now you either let me help or I die doing this my way."

With that being said, Damon released Chloe and the two started searching for him. When Chloe looked in one room, she found him. "Stefan?" She said running in. "Are you okay?'

"Just weak."

Chloe pulled the knife out and started cutting Stefan free. She didn't pay much attention as she put Stefan's arm over her shoulder's. 'Damon, let's go."

"I need to find Alaric. You take him to the car."

"Oh joy."
~~~
Chloe staggered as she helped Stefan. He was very weak. She dropped him on the ground as she was attacked by Fredrick. "Stefan? Help!"

Stefan stood up weakly and tried to fight, but couldn't. Chloe took a stick and stabbed Fredrick in the back before going to Stefan. "You're going to hate me when I do this." She said as she grabbed a rock and cut her wrist. "It's time to feed from a human, Stefan."

Stefan was refusing, but the drop of Chloe's blood going in his mouth had him feeding. She watched as Stefan started fighting. Chloe didn't know what to do as Stefan was never like this. "I think I made a mistake."