Chapter 11

I heard my bedroom door open. The door was ajar. There I saw Minho peeking through while smiling.

"M-Minho..?" I stuttered. He came inside, walking towards me.

"Long time no see, Mrs. Rachel," he said, smiling.

"W-what do you w-want from m-me?" I asked fearing for my life.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing. You didn't seem okay," he said stroking my hair. I just looked at him in fear. Not being able to move a single inch.

"Are you worried I will kill you?" He asked, making me stop breathing.

"Don't worry. I will not kill you....yet," he said and looked right into my eyes. Suddenly he chuckled and went back down. I fell on the floor as I couldn't stand anymore. The tension was extremely intense. And when I say extremely I mean it. Now that he was out of the room I could finally relax, a bit. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Melinda POV

He has been in the toilet for some minutes now. I started getting concerned. I was about to go check if everything was okay, but that's when he came down the stairs.

"What took you so long? I started to get worried," I said.

"Sorry, I took a shit," he answered, making dad laugh his ass off.

"That's was a good one," dad said. Now we laughed all together.

"I will go check on mom, and we can drive back home," I said to Minho. He nod.

I walked to mom's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard her say through the door. I walked inside and saw her laying on the bed.

"Are you feeling okay? You look very pale," I asked. I am deeply worried, because she has never acted this way before.

"I'm okay, I just got a fever," she said. I can clearly see through her eyes that it was a lie, but I don't want to bother her, so I walked out of the room. I stopped in my tracks when mom said something.

"Be careful and don't trust anyone." What did she meant with that? Something is clearly wrong. I shrugged it off for now and walked back downstairs.

"We will go now. Love you dad," I said.

"Okay. Have a nice day, my darling and my future son-in-law," dad said winking teasingly at us. Minho's giggling made me also laugh. We then went back to the car and drove back to my house. The car ride was silent. Maybe a bit to silent. I texted Seungmin.

~~

Me: Hey, I've got something important to say.

Seungmin: What?

Me: Can you look up on a person called Lee Minho?

Seungmin: Sure? But why? Is he a suspect?

Me: I will tell you everything later.

~~

Flashback

Me and dad was talking, while Minho was in the bathroom taking a shit. Suddenly I heard sounds. The sounds were loud. As if something was in my ear. I literally forgot that I can hear sounds others can't. A door being opened. It was ajar.
'Hello?' My mom's voice could be heard. Footsteps could be heard.
'M-Minho?' What? Minho? What is he doing in my mom's bedroom? Didn't he go to the toilet? I continued listening.

'Long time no see, Mrs, Rachel.' Do they know each other? What's happening?

'W-what do y-you from m-me?' My mom stuttered. She sounded terrified. Why?

'I just wanted to see how you were doing, you didn't seem okay,' Minho said.

'Are you worried I might kill you?' My heart sank. What did he mean by that? Why would he say something like that? I'm really confused and concerned right now.

'Don't worry. I will not kill you...yet,' he then said and chuckled. He will kill my mom? If this is a joke, it's not funny at all. I don't understand anything, but I'm terrified and worried that what if he is not joking.

I saw him come downstairs and decided to put on a act.

End of Flashback

This is why I asked Seungmin to look him up. So right now my plan is to put on a act until Seungmin finds his real identity.

We arrived back home and I went right to bed and fell asleep.