~Chapter 13~

Ace's pov: 

It's about 4am and here I am wide awake, Scarlett's laying on my chest and all I can hear is her breathing. Her soft and short breaths filled the moon-lit room. I looked down at her and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I put her through so much yesterday and I feel like a dick. I know she was terrified and I still put her through all of that shit. I'm gonna make it up to her today, I'll take her out and we can go on a date or something, I don't know, whatever she wants. I decided to go back to sleep, since it was too early to be awake. 

Savannahs pov: 

I woke up at about 1pm, I looked over to Ace who was still sleeping, we've been waking up pretty late recently, I got up and I wanted to shower, my arm was aching from yesterday. I stripped my clothes off and got in the bath, I decided to have a nice long soak. I filled the bath up with really hot water, when I got in it was boiling but I just had to get used to it I opened the cold tap a little which soothed the burning sensation a little, once I was used to the temperature of the water, Iay my whole body down and put the tap up to the hottest, I let it fill for a while. I turned the tap off with my foot and the bath so was fucking hot at this point. 

I closed my eyes and spread the bubbles around with my hand, there were so many bubbles, they filled and covered the entire surface of the bath tub. I closed my eyes and lay there not worrying about anything. The only thing I could hear is the sound of the bubbles popping slowly. It was so relaxing. 

I woke up to Ace shouting in my face and shaking my body. I shot my eyes open and immediately covered my private bits and he looked at me as if I was insane. "What" I questioned. "You fucking fell asleep in scorching hot bath water" He said stressfully. "oh, I didn't mean to fall asleep, sorry" I said. "don't apologise just get out of there, It's way to hot and you fell asleep, you could have drowned and water this hot is not good for your skin at all" he said geniuenly sounding concerned.  I groaned as I sat up, my whole body fucking ached so bad. "oww my everything hurts" I said, "well you've been in here for ages so It's gonna hurt" Ace said ."what time is it?" I asked. "It's 2:23pm" Ace replied "holy crap, Iv'e been in here for about an hour and a half" I said whilst giggling to myself. "are you a psychopath?" Ace asked me. I just laughed. "turn around" I said. "for what??" Ace asked. "So I can get out the bath" I said. "are you kidding, were getting married soon" he said. "I DONT CARE, turn around pls heh" I said. He sighed and turned around. I stood up and got out of the bath tub, I wrapped the whit etowel around my body and Ace turned around to me. 

"oh my fucking god, look at your body, It's all red and hot, you were in there for way too long , no wonder your whole body aches." Ace said. I groaned as i stretched my legs, holy fuck my bosy was in so much pain. I walked over to the bed and got in the covers. I was fully naked but I honestly didn't give a fuck. I needed more sleep. I pulled the covers all over my body and lay there. Ace walked out of the bathroom and seen me in bed and chuckled to himself, he got in bed next to me. "noo Ace, I'm naked" I whined. "you dont wanna hug" he said, "fine but no touching me" I said. Ace laughed and lay in the bed, I went over and lay my wet head on his chest, I covered my boobs with the blanket and fell asleep. 

I woke up a while after and Ace was gone. Holy crap I really need to get up, all i have done today is fucking sleep, I'm gonna get up. I was fully naked and I got out of bed, I put some clothes on, I shoved some under-wear on and put some shorts on, I put Ace's grey hoodie back on, the one I was wearing before and I put some of Ace's white nike socks on, then I walked downstairs. I seen Ace sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone, I went up and sat next to him. "hey, did you have a nice sleep" he asked. "no, I feel like a lazy bitch cause all i have done today is sleep" I said. "well do you wanna go out somewhere, I have the day off work" he said. "wait really, we can go out" I said excitedly. "yea sure, anywhere you want" he said. "I want Ice-cream" I said.