~Chapter 14~

Scarletts POV:
I woke up to water droplets on my face, i shoot up and open my eyes to reveal Ice and Kai giggling silently to each other with a glass of water, standing over me and Ace. Ace got pissed of and snatched the glass out of Ices hand and threw it across the room, I gasped. Ace turned to look at me and said go back to sleep.
Go back to sleep?? After that scene
Absolutely not.

"Fuck off and leave us alone Ice" Ace said in a stern croaky morning voice. Ice and Kai immediately left. Ace got back into bed and snuggled me up again.
"So erm, what was that about?" I ask Ace
"Nothing, they just piss me off" he replied
"Oh ok, what time is it?" I ask
"7 in the morning" he replied and groaned
"7 in the fucking morning, god I'm going back to sleep" I said.

I closed my eyes and lay in Ace'a chest, I heard his heartbeat going at a smooth repeated pace, I lay there in his arms with my eyes open, after a couple of minutes I heard slight snores, I looked up at Ace and smiled. I closed my eyes and decided to get some rest, snuggling further into Ace i begin to feel my eyes heavy and before you knew it I was fast asleep.

Skip 5 hours

I opened my eyes and squinted them adjusting to the bright sun, Ace was awake on his phone next to me scrolling through some app, I sat up a bit and groaned, Ace turned his head over to me and smiled, I returned the smile and went on my phone, I lay on his chest while i scrolled through instagram, then there was a knock at the door.

"what do you want?" Ace asked
"i'm sorry for earlier but are you gonna come down it's literally 12pm" Ice spoke from behind the door.
"fuck off Ice, we'll come down whenever" Ace spoke and we heard footsteps descending from the room.

i laughed to myself and carried on scrolling, I think Ace was getting bored because he kept messing with my phone screen.

"can you stop" i spoke as he scrolled my phone.
"i'm so bored, shall we go down" Ace suggested
"sure let's go" i replied.

i got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face with the soap that was at the side, as i was rubbing the soap into my face someone walked in, i tried opening my eyes forgetting they were submerged in soap and groaned as i waved my arms around trying to look for a towel.

I heard a low chuckle as someone grabbed my eyes and shoved a towel in them, I knew it was Ace. I wiped my eyes as my tears ran down my face, "are you ok Scar?" Ace asked, "do i look ok??" i replied whilst turning to Ace so he could see my red, watery eyes. "ouch, come here" he said.

He grabbed me and sat me on the counter, he grabbed the towel and ran a corner of the towel under the cold tap, he squeezed the excess water out and patted the cold, damp corner on my eyes, dabbing slowly whilst his other hand rested on the top of my thigh. "does that feel better?" he asked. " yea thanks, it'a actually really soothing" I replied back. "good" he said in his low morning voice.

After that I stayed on the counter and he brushed his teeth, he ran his hand over his chin and looked at me. "come let's go down" he said. "can i have a piggy back" i asked. " do i look like a pig?" he replied back. "well no but-" i spoke but he cut me off " i'm kidding, here hop on, i'm not a pig btw" he said while chuckling, i laughed and he leaned down so i could jump on his back.

I locked my legs around his torso and he opened the door and walked out the room, we walked down the stairs and seen Ice and Kai watching Bridgerton. I gasped, i fucking loved that series. I jumped of Ace'a back and ran to the couch. " I absolutely love this series, i've watched it about 8 times, the guys laughed and i watched while Ace shoved himself on me. "Ace get offff" i whined and he chuckled and sat next to me, he flipped his arm over me and i cuddled into him.