DreamCatcher!

Hey guys!! So, I just made my own DreamCatcher, because they look awesome and very old yet, they give a certain feel to the room. I love it!!!

So, I'll give you some of the materials I used, so you can have an idea what I made it out of, haha ^.^

So, For the circle I used a circle (Yah dooon't saaay?) made out of Aluminium, it was pretty thick, so it suited the job!

I then proceeded to wrap around it, not next to each other, spaced out in a spiral, a wire out of Copper, which was really thin and gave it an awesome spiral effect.

I then wrapped it all with a brown, canvas, but not a thick one, one that you could almost see through it, I loved the color because it suited what else I had!

String, for the wibbily, wobbily things inside the circle and some plat, circular shaped marbles for ornamentation. Then, I used the string to attach the feathers to it, as seen in the picture!

The feathers are natural from a bird, I don'r remember the name, but yeah!!! Oh! I also used some of the copper string to attach the feathers to the string.

So, that does it, it now hangs above my bed and protects me from nightmares... hopefuly, because lately I have been having some fucked up dreams.