Slipknot, level: poster

Hey guys, so the reason why I didn't upload as this bootiful thing up there, ittook me 2 days, one to sketch out and the other to color in!

But, in the end I am happy with the results, also, sorry for drivig you insane with Slipknot but I can't help it, I love everything about the band *-* (obsess much, me?)

Anyways, so my mum saw this and was all like, this is the conversation that I had with her XD (just wanted to put this in here for laugh or relateableness, is that a word?)

Mum: "So... what's this supposed to be?"

Me: "It's a poster thingy with Slipknot!"

Mum: "Uh....huh... and who are they?"

Me: "A...Heavy Metal band..."

Mum: "And, do you like them or the music?"

Me: "The music and the masks."

Mum: "Uh-huh.... suuure you do. I will listen to them."

Me: "Okay, fine..."

Mum: "I better not make 300 crosses after I do!"

Me: "You won't, they aren't scream-o, and a lot of their songs are actually pretty awesome sounding."

Mum: "Suuure they are....any recomandations?"

Me: "Well... you could listen to Snuff, Dead Memories or Killpop for starters, then go to other songs."

Mum: "Uh-huh.... and I'm not gonna go to church straight after or have my ears explode?"

Me: "...."

Mum: "Why can't you be more into barbies or pink stuff or whatever!"

Me: "Because... I don't like them... and it's not like I listen to them daily or have mental problems! I just like the way they sound, youlo?"

Mum: "UhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUuUuuuUUuUuuh! Go to sleep, it's getting late."

Yeah, this is how it went, my mum didn't believe me when I said I really liked them, she doesn't really give in that easily, I don't know why. And she has that tone every parent has when the parent doesn't believe their child and they are all like: "uh huuuuh suuuuuuuure you liiiiiiiike theeeeeeeem!" They just pronnounce the words like that, it's weird XD

And my dad however:

Dad: "Oh... what is this?"

Me: "A Slipknot poster."

Dad: "Oh cool, tribal style... I like it!"

And that's all... he then left the room not asking anything else. I don't know why, my mum is opened to all sort of crazy shit, but when it comes to music you better not like anythig close to Slipknot, Rammstein, Slayer or Iron Maiden, or you dun goof'd madafahk!