An awkward situation...

It was a Saturday which meant Tanjiro had until noon until he had to go to work. He'd gotten Miss Tamayo to give his mother some medicine with the money he'd stockpiled from a week of working for the Kocho family. He decided to take his siblings to the mall and get them some new clothes and food with his leftover money. After freshening up, making breakfast,  and waking up his siblings, he left. Though not wanting to leave his mother alone, he left Nezuko and his siblings  in charge of their mom, promising to get them some toys and food when he returned

Entering the mall, Tanjiro is still surprised to see how big it is even when the sisters took him with them. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this sight." Tanjiro thought to himself. "I wonder if I could bring my siblings with me one day."  "I'd have to get permission to bring them with me, but let's not worry about that, after all, I came here to get clothes, food, and toys for my family." "So let's go. "He thought. While walking to buy some clothes Tanjiro picked up some familiar scents. "Oh, crud..." "Uhh, It would be awkward to bump into them while shopping for my family so let's turn and go to another clothing store."   "Hopefully, I can get away before they recognize my Haori."

As Tanjiro walked to another clothing store, a certain girl with black hair and purple tips recognized him. "Oh hey, Tanjiro! It's us!" Said a voice he hasn't heard in a couple of hours. "Oh hey, gu- wow... You all look amazing!" He complimented with a blush they could see even from the distance between them.

But why that dressed up at a mall? I mean you did say it was commonplace.

"Oh, we were at a small celebration so that's why we're wearing these clothes," Kanae responded

"Oh, we were at a small celebration so that's why we're wearing these clothes," Kanae responded. "It was to celebrate a breakthrough in our parents' medicinal research development." Shinobu has her fair share of experience in medicine you know~." Said kanae in a tone that confused him "That's nice, well, I have to go shopping for my family, See you guys in a bit!" Tanjiro said before running off. We should get going since finals start Monday." Said the usually quiet Kanao. Ah, you're right Kanao-Chan, let's go start studying. And Tanjiro's gonna be at our house in 2 hours!

Timeskip: 12 noon

Tanjiro was at the Kocho residence doing his usual activities around the estate. He helped the maids and two other butlers who he now knows as Inosuke and Zenitsu. Zenitsuwas the one who got fired from being the sister's butler after sneaking around their rooms while they weren't there but he got to keep his job; just being downgraded to housework. And Inosuke was here to make money since he lived with Zenitsu and his mom thought that some extra money to pay the bills wasn't bad. Inosuke also worked for Aoi Kanzaki, Who finished her finals before her sisters since she was younger than them. Aoi and Inosuke have gotten so close in fact, that Zenitsu isn't even jealous of them. They were conversing about how Tanjiro got to be such a good cook. "Well, I just randomly thought of stuff  and people thought It was delicious." "So I honed those recipes and here I am." He answered. "Anyway, enough about me." "Inosuke, How are you and Aoi doing hmmm~?" Inosuke's face quickly became red with embarrassment. "Hah?! me and Paoi?!  I don't like her what are you talking about Monjiro?!" "Sure, Sure but I should get going since the rice should be ready in about 5 minutes." See you guys later! Said Tanjiro before walking back to the kitchen.  When he reached back to the kitchen, he turned off the stove's heat, took the cover off the pot, pouring in some apple cider vinegar and rice wine before mixing it into the rice. Putting the cover back on, he pulled some salmon and tuna out of the meat freezer a couple of centimeters away from him. Take a sharp knife, slice them into thin slices, then take some rice out and put it into a bowl. One by one he shaped the rice balls and put them on the rice and did some different stuff with some other meats like an eel. After finishing, he was left with a beautiful sushi boat.

 After finishing, he was left with a beautiful sushi boat

"I think I made too much sushi..." was the one thought that went through his head. But I can give some to Zenitsu and Inosuke later though."  Preparing 3 plates all with some soy sauce and a bit of wasabi on the side before putting them on a platter and going up the stairs. Knocking on Kanae's door he asked for permission to enter her room, which was quickly granted. "Here is your lunch Kanae-Sama." said Tanjiro. "Ah, Arigatou (thank you) Tanjiro-Kun," she said as she took a plate off the platter along with a pair of chopsticks that were beside the platter. She took a bite of the sushi and was amazed that Tanjiro could do something so amazing with few ingredients. "This is good!" "How do you do this with such simple ingredients?" "I honed my recipes though most of them are experimental." Wow!" "You should go give the other two their lunch." Tanjiro simply nodded and went to do just that.

Timeskip: 2 pm

Tanjiro had the leftover sushi with Inosuke and Zenitsu for lunch and was walking around the estate since he had nothing to do until 5 pm. While walking his nose picked up a scent of pomegranate and cherries. He wondered if it was someone taking a shower but the smell of the soap or what he assumed was soap blocked him from figuring that out so he decided to knock and if nobody answered, he'd open it. Um, hello is anyone there? Tanjiro asked as he knocked on the door. After three times and no answer, he opened the door. Upon doing so, he was greeted by Shinobu in a towel. Their eyes met for a brief moment before Tanjiro quickly turned towards the door and ran away yelling " Please forgive me, I didn't know you were there!" 

Timeskip: 5  minutes before shift ends.

Tanjiro ran into Shinobu again around 5 minutes before his shift ended. Obviously and understandably embarrassed, he tried to run away before Shinobu grabbed his shoulder her grip strength surprising him despite her small stature. I don't mind Tanjiro though your reaction was quite funny. "So you really don't mind it?" he asked with concern in his voice. "Of course not!"  "Besides, it was an accident." "Don't worry, you won't get fired for this." As she said that a sigh of relief escaped Tanjiro's lips, confirming Shinobu's suspicion that he thought he was going to get fired. A smile appeared on Shinobu's face as she thought: "Why not tease him?" "Do you wanna know why I didn't mad about it?" U-um sure" Shinobu took a step forward before wrapping her arms around his chest. "It's Because I-I-I don't even know the right word to describe how I feel about you." "Even though we've only known each other for a week, I feel like I could trust you with my life."  "Thank you for the heart-warming words Shinobu-Sama but I should um, get going." "Yeah, See you on monday Tanjiro."

A/N: I got back to making this so uh yeah. I'm gonna try to make it a slow burn so it might take a while for the romance to kick in. Got nothing else so bye.