Welcome To Kimetsu Academy! Part 2

Previously....

"Good morning everyone, my name is Tanjiro Kamado, I'm 18 years old. I hope we can all be friends."

Currently...

Tanjiro was eating lunch with Inosuke and Zenitsu who were also at the school as well. At the same time, Shinobu and her 2 sisters walked up to their table., they introduced themselves to him, as if they were strangers and then ate their lunch while talking. The boys gave jealous glares while the girls admired Tanjiro and his friends from afar.

So, Tanjiro-kun, if you don't mind... Shinobu said, getting closer to his face in front of the entire cafeteria. "I would like to spend some... quality time alone with you." Tanjiro's face flushed red as she sat back down beside her sisters, who were giving her the most passive-aggressive stare ever. Tanjiro looked at her incredulously, before leaning closer to her and whispered softly.

"I don't think you should've said that out loud..." His words made Shinobu giggle slightly, placing a hand on his shoulder and smirking. She was joined by Kanae and Kanao soon after, who all sat with him, eating lunch with him while Zenitsu cried like he usually did, and Inosuke was being his wild usual self.

After the school day ended, Tanjiro was acquainted with a few new people, namely the every bubbly Mitsuri Kanroji, and her very protective and possessive boyfriend Iguro Obanai as well as the shinazugawa brothers as well as Gyutaro, Ume (who seemed to have some rivalry with the sisters) and her little friend Rui. Currently he was in a car back home with the Butterfly sisters, just having a normal conversation with them about the school and how he liked the place so far.

"So, how did you like your first day at school, Tanjiro? I do hope it was to your liking~" Came the ever-smooth voice of Kanae, her usual cheery smile spread across her beautiful face with her sisters on either side of her, waiting for his response. "I did, actually. It was nice, and everyone seemed to be friendly for the most part."

He replied, a faint but beautiful smile creeping up on his lips that made the girls a little red in the face. It started out as just teasing for Kanae and Shinobu, and a peculiar boy in Kanao's eyes. But time has proved that it wasn't just physical attraction or mild interest for the three girls. It was a little small, but it was there...

A small, growing crush on the readhead.

But first, they needed to figure things out between themselves, before they made any moves on him. After all, a polyamorous relationship would be pretty draining for him, and they had to make sure he was happy with them, and that wasn't even taking into account possible romantic rivals like Ume or-

What were they thinking?! They haven't even asked him out, and they're thinking of being in a relationship with him?? They had to focus!

Shinobu broke the silence with a little fake cough, snapping her sisters out of their shared daydream. "Well, it's nice to know that you're enjoying your stay at the academy, but let us know if you have any issues, okay?" She ended her words with a smile as the car pulled into the side of the road. It was by then that the girls realized they'd forgotten Nezuko at school, and wanted to make sure she was okay. "Hold on for a moment, Tanjiro." Kanao spoke, her usual calm demeanor chipped slightly with worry for her new friend. "Where's Nezuko? Is she okay?" She asked, her voice having the same worry that was written over her face. "Nezuko is completely fine, she just signed up for a club and wanted to start club activities today, so she'll be home late."

He replied, grabbing his bag and stepping out the car, thanking them for the ride as the car pulled away from his house and drove off. He entered the house, greeting his mother and siblings, spending a couple minutes with them before rushing to his room, picking up the phone which the girls had generously gifted him, wanting to see if he had any messages on it. It unsurprisingly didn't as the girls were probably just reaching home. He went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, changing into fresh clothes and coming back out to finish the homework he got for the day.

After dinner, back in his room, he got a message from Kanao that read: "My sisters and I were wondering if you and Nezuko were coming along for the upcoming field trip in two weeks. It's a four day stay at a hotel near the waterpark. We would pay the fee for travel expenses and food for the two of you, of course."

Tanjiro immediately perked up on his bed, his eyes glowing with excitement as he typed out a reply.

"I'd love to! I'll talk to my mom and see if she and the others would me and Nezuko for the trip."

He texted back the reply as quick as he could before running downstair to ask his mother's permission to go. She obviously agreed, but not without teasing him about it. "Now, Tanjiro... If you do go, I don't want to hear any stories about you sleeping with those girls, Understood? If you do end up doing something with them, at least make sure nobody knows about it." Kie teased with a little giggle, her smile only widening at the embarrassed look on her son's face. "I'm only kidding, my dear. But seriously, do make sure nobody hears anything if something does happen, especially Nezuko. Got it?"

"M-Mom!" Tanjiro whined with a little pout, only highlighting his flushed cheeks more. "I don't think anything like that would happen between us so soon..." He muttered, only making a sly smirk to cross his mother's lips. "So soon? So you are thinking something like that would happen bewteen you four, huh?" She giggled again as he fully reddened, his face matching the color of his hair as he babbled incoherently. He did get the permission he needed however. So over the next two weeks, he went to school, joined the kendo club and even started the baking club, with Nezuko and Zenitsu as new club members.

Eventually, the day of the trip came, everyone had towels, changes of clothes and swimwear. Everyone were going into four different buses, including Nezuko, who followed Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi and Ume into the last bus before it closed and drove off. Now he was insanely confused. It was just him, the three girls, and and an empty parking lot. A new, more luxurious bus pulled onto the school's courtyard moment's later, and Tanjiro couldn't help but feel nervous, as the bus was completely empty.

"Uhh, are there other students coming too?" He asked, a little nervous as the girls stepped into the bus, placing their bags on empty seats before sitting in the back, leaving an empty space in the middle of the bus, just for him. "Silly Tanjiro... Hehe~" Kanae chuckled, but it seemed more like a sultry purr from his standpoint. Then, all three girls spoke in unison, the tone of their combined voices making him quiver.

"There are no other students coming along... It's just going to be the four of us. All alone."

With the thought of being alone with these three beautiful women lingering on his mind, he stepped inside the bus, the automatic door closing behind him as he took his seat in the middle of the three women as the engine roared to life, driving out the courtyard and through the gate, where the reality of his situation seemed to fully kick in.

A/N: Author-Kun is back!! Y'all missed me? I know I missed you guys. :)Yall asked and I listened finally, so I'm back. Anyways, the four days are gonna be in two separate chapters, and after those two chapters will be a (possible, but not guaranteed) lemon. Ya'll convinced me to get off my lazy ass and start writing again, and that's exactly what I plan to do for now. Until next chapter, my sweet children :)